🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅢︎🅔︎🅥︎🅔︎🅝︎🅣︎🅔︎🅔︎🅝︎

𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I just saw one couples that walk out from my pet Café intertwining their fingers makes me misses Tzuyu more...

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I'm happy that hyewon is happy. My mood always depends on her if she's happy I'm happy if she's sad I'm sad. It's like we're connected together.

"Hyewon-ah do you like me?" I suddenly asked her, she looks shocked so do I.

"What do you mean..?" she asked.

"Ahh nothing." I said to her.

Aish I shouldn't ask her this stupid question. She's not ready maybe... It's not like she's have no interest in me...

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
We arrived a place where it's like a bar but not the bar I thought before. It was clean and no one got wasted. It look cozy.

We walk and have a seat and ordered some food and ate it. We drink some alcohol although our teacher told us to be 'Alcohol-Free' but I don't care already at this point. Eunbi was in front of me. She was so beautiful. I didn't focus on what amount that I drink because I'm too focused on her. Not long after I felt dizzy.

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I'm drinking with Hyewon now and she's not the usual her now since she's drunk I think?

"Hyewon-ah stop drinking already you're drunk." I said to her.

She look to me in my eyes and pinned me at the wall. I was shocked but secretly enjoyed it.

"Are... You okay hyewonie?" I asked her feeling a bit scared by her.

"ahh.... My head hurts... Eunbi-ya.... Are you here?" Hyewon said weakly.

"I'm here Hyewon-ah" I hugged her.

"Eun... Eunbi-yah I like you. I love you..." she suddenly confessed to me.

I couldn't respond her I just staring at her.

"Sorry I couldn't tell you that I like you earlier... I'm scared..." Hyewon looked up to me.

"It's okay Hyewon-ah. I love you too." I smiled at her and she collapsed.

I sighed in relief and bring her to the hotel that I just book.

"Rest well Hyewon-ah. I have a really fun day because of you and only you can make me happy. I'm sorry that you have to make the first move since I'm a coward. I love you and forever will." I said to her and kissed her forehead and cuddle her to sleep.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗛𝘆𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘆!!

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.