🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅣︎🅔︎🅝︎

𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
'We're having a cute guest today? Hyewon can you introduce her?' someone asked.

'Oh mum you're back!' Hyewon bounced and hugged a older woman.

Eunbi is watching from a far. Hyewon sence that a volcano is about to explode and it was Eunbi.

'Eunbi? This is my mum.' after hyewon said that the volcano seems calmed down a lot.

'Mum? This is my friend, Eunbi.' Hyewon introduced both of them.

'Nice to met to Eunbi~' Her mum cheerfully greet Eunbi. While Eunbi was a bit frustrated because she thought that Hyewon's mum is Hyewon girlfriend. She look too young that I thought she was the same age as me.

'H.....hi mum... Sorry I mean Hyewon's mum...' Eunbi was embarrassed by what she said earlier. Hyewon is now blushing in a mess.

'Aigooo cute couple ehh~ Hyewon ah you should take care of your girlfriend properly~ Ahh sorry I mean future wife~' Hyewon's mum is now teasing Eunbi and Hyewon. They were both looking down and blushing madly.

'Let's see.... Ohh you guys eat finished the pizza?' hyewon's mother said changing the subject.

'Sorry we're too hungry... I'll order another pizza for you and yujinie is that ok?' Hyewon asked while feeling guilty that she didn't left some food for her mother and her sister.

'Nono... No need for that Hyewon ah.. I can eat instant noodles with Yujin... Just take care the girlfriend of yours.' hyewon's mum smirk and winked.

Eunbi and Hyewon blushes agian. Aigoo I can't count how many times they blushes already.

𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙮 𝙃𝙮𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

Yuri ost🧡

Alcohol-Free 3rd win~𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.