🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅔︎🅘︎🅖︎🅗︎🅣︎

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I walked in my room while holding Eunbi's hand for the second time. She's looking down not looking in my eyes. I guess that she was shy so I release her hand and told her to wait for me while I was preparing our dinner since my mum isn't back from her office yet.

I went to our kitchen and started to take out the ingredients but I realized that I haven't ask Eunbi what she wants to eat..

So I walked to my room.

'Hey... Eun? What do you want to eat?' I asked her while she was thinking it seriously.

'You...' she said while looking at me blankly.

'M...e?? I'm... not a food..'I stared at her while thinking that she was crazy since we just friends and we just met today..

'No Hyewon. What are you thinking? I'm going to ask you do you cook?' she asked and tilded her head looking at me.

'Ah.... Nothing. Yes I'm the cook today. What do you want to eat or do you want to order food?' I asked while feeling relieved. I really just thought that Eunbi was a pervert. Gosh don't think her like that Kang Hyewon.

'You sure that we're going to finish our assignment after you finish cooking and washing?' she mocked me.

'Oh yeah... The assignment...' I almost forgot this is why Eunbi is here in my house. Gosh. 'Delivery then? What do you want to order?' I smiled at her.

'Hmm.. Tteobuki.. Pizza... Em no....' she mumbled.

'Let's go to the bar then!' She excited look at me hoping that I will approve her offer.

'Bar? The drinking place that everyone gets drunk and wasted??' I asked her.

'Emm... I'm not sure that why you describe the bar as that but yes I guess? So do you approve?' she asked while lifting her right eyebrows.

'No I do not approve it. First we're underage. Second we have so much assignment to do. Third I don't want to be wasted. Fourth our parents would get angry and worried. Fifth....... Blablabla.' I said to her like I'm educating a child who wants to go to the bar.

'Okay fine just order pizza.' she was annoyed.

'Okay then, hawaian cheese?' I asked her while massaging her shoulders. 'Okay thanks.' she said while doing her assignment.

𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙖 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚...

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮~

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮~

𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪 𝙄𝙂 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 (𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴💪)
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.