🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅘︎🅡︎🅣︎🅔︎🅔︎🅝︎

ℕ𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧
After that day two of them continues to grow their friendship that become their bond is stronger that they become more unseparatable. Because both of them are beautiful and pretty two of them also had many admire and most of them confessed but get rejected.

"I have someone that I really love." this is what Hyewon and Eunbi told them when they confess to them.

Hyewon doesn't know that Eunbi rejected all of the confession that she got. Neither do Eunbi.

Both of them just walk together while holding hands everyday whenever they go. It's not like they are official. They just love hang out with each other and they only had each other.

They always thought that they're just friends. But in their heart both of them are in a special existence. The feeling of love, the jealousy that wanting to call each other MINE.

Eunbi is confused by the feelings. But Hyewon is afraid to ruin their friendship just because she wants to call Eunbi her's. So two of them kept this in the bottom of her heart.

This is the only secret they kept between them.

If you wonder if they finished the assignment on time? Yes they finished it. That night Hyewon work hard for finishing her's and Eunbi's assignments. They are the only two who hand in the assignment on time. Even God Jihyo is amazed and praise them in front of the class.

Because of JYPE, TWICE needed to have a new comeback. But JYPE still agreed to run the school. And because of that, their assignments are lesser than usual. And Hyewon has a plan for Eunbi.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝.𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚.𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝♡´・ᴗ・'♡

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.