🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅣︎🅦︎🅔︎🅛︎🅥︎🅔︎

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Hmm... I'm a bit dizzy... Where am I? I sniff something familiar and felt someone arms is around my waist.

It's Kang Hyewon.

She look so cute when she's sleeping... I snuggle closer to her and temping to fall asleep wanting this moment to lasts longer although today have school. Her body felt so warm. I wrap my arms around her waist and breath in her vanilla scent. I stare at her face admiring her pretty face.

Not noticing Hyewon already woke up.

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I woke up due it's a bit hot in my bed forgetting Eunbi is sleeping with me. I rubbed my eyes and felt someone staring at me.

It's Eunbi.

Her eyes was staring at me blankly. I put my hand at her forehead knowing that she's isn't having a fever anymore. I sighed in relief. I was getting out of the bed but noticed Eunbi was wrapping my waist using her arms. My head is full of thoughts and thinking back what did we do in bed last night.... I don't think I did anything since her neck doesn't shows it.

"Hey do you mind that you could rest your arms for a while?" I asked Eunbi while sitting beside her.

"Ahh... Sorry..I didn't noticed that.. " she said while looking down and blushing.

"It's okay.. You can dress up first and eat breakfast downstairs with me." I smiled at her telling that it's okay and she just nodded.

I went downstairs where my mum used to cooked breakfast for us in the morning. She's left a note saying.

"Dear Hyewon,
I'm sorry I can't prepare breakfast to you and yujin today because I have some important things to work in my office. Would you mind to cook breakfast for your sister and yourself? Oh and your girlfriend too! I was about to woke you up but I saw you two cuddling so I decided not to disturb you guys. Have a great day! (with your girlfriend) See you later when I come back home!
Love,
Mum"

I didn't expect that my mum saw us cuddling. I mean I was just taking care of my girlfriend.. I.. I... mean Eunbi... But don't get me wrong I like her cuddle. It's not really normal for me because I don't really like hugs and cuddle that much. She makes me comfortable although we're a bit awkward because we're not that close yet. I have to stop thinking these thing OMG.

I take some instant ramen and boiled some hot water. While waiting I'm still thinking about her,  Kwon Eunbi the girl I'm addicted with her cuddles.

I make a short moan because of a sudden back hug. It's Eunbi hugging me from the back while placing her chin on my shoulder. "Are you cooking breakfast?" she whisper close to my ears using her soft but husky voice making me shivers though my spine. I paused a bit turn my head back looking at her. She smiled.

I smiled too while staring at her face.

"Yo what's up unnie!!" the giant puppy shouted while fixing her school tie. Argh this Yujin ruined our private moments. "Who is this?" Eunbi asked while pulling my sleeve. "Who is this unnie?" Yujin asked at the same time as Eunbi. "This is Eunbi and this is my sister, Yujin." I introduced two of them to them.

"Nice to meet you!" they both exchanged their handshake.

"Your girlfriend huh unnie quicker than me?? I don't even asked Wonyoung out yet.. " Yujin asked in a teasing tone and the next sentence she was using a whining tone.

"She's not my girlfriend." We both said together at the same time. We looked at each other awkwardly.

"In the same time?? Really? You two are in snyc!" Couple shared a mind." Yujin said seriously.

I don't really know how to answer this kid so I changed the subject." Our breakfast is ready~! " I said while giving them their ramen cups with hot instant noodles in it.

"Unnie seriously? Instant noodles? I just ate it yesterday because you and your girlfriend didn't order us pizza or in the another saying you guys ate finish it before I come back home. How can you be so cruel unnie.. I'm still growing my body... I need nutrients..." Yujin said while whining.

Even though I'm her step sister but I knew that this kid just wanted to eat pizza. I mean she's already higher and bigger than me. It's me who needed nutritions bruh. "If you eat too much pizza you would ended too tall and wonyoung doesn't want you anymore." I mocked her.

"Hmm instant noodles tasted delicious~ You're such a good cook unnie!" she pretend that she enjoys it and skipping the subject.

While Eunbi is eating the ramen quietly and watching Yujin and I teasing and mocking each other.

I'm worried that she's not used to eating instant ramen in the morning so I asked her if she wants to order her breakfast but she said it was fine and it was fun to watch me and my sister teasing each other.

I smiled at her widely and continued to dig in my instant ramen.

𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙒𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝘼𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙝𝙤𝙡 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 4𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙞𝙣! 𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 80𝙈 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙒𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝘼𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙝𝙤𝙡 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 4𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙞𝙣! 𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 80𝙈 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧!!

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙔𝙪𝙟𝙞𝙣💙𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.