🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅕︎🅞︎🅤︎🅡︎🅣︎🅔︎🅔︎🅝︎

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I hummed and woke up from my bed knowing that the weather is nice today. I saw Eunbi hugging me on 'our' bed as usual. We sleep in each other house as a daily basis. I hugged her back. "Eunbi-ya you have to wake up now." I said softly while caressing her face.

She hugged me even tighter than before and gets up. "Good morning Hyewonie~" she smiled and kiss me on the cheek before leaving the bed leaving me blushing on the bed. Although we've been closer than before but her beauty never failed to amazed me. I walked out 'our' room trying to catch up Eunbi while smiled so widely than make me look like a weird person.

 I walked out 'our' room trying to catch up Eunbi while smiled so widely than make me look like a weird person

"Unnie do you have a good sleep?" Yujin asked me while saying greeting Eunbi. "Yeah I slept well." I smiled looking at Eunbi and she smiled back. "Wow mum and dad are really good at cooking!! It's so delicious ~" Yujin said while digging in the food our parents prepared for us. Two of them went out for a date since it's weekend.

"Eunbi unnie can you drive me to Wonyoung's house?" Yujin asked. "Sure!" Eunbi answered her. "When are you going to court her?? It's been ages." I teased her. "I'm trying okay unnie!!" she frustrated. Eunbi and I just laughed at her.

"How about you unnie?? When are you going to court Eunbi unnie?" she asked me ignoring that Eunbi is still here.

"Wh... what are you saying?" I tried to look calm but in reality I really nervous that Eunbi would feel wired and keeping away from me. I'm afraid that I would lose her, the angel that I adored. I'm afraid that I can't hug her anymore. I can't sniff the scent that I like and feel relax whenever I sniff the scent of hers.

"You wanted to court me?" Eunbi asked me with a serious tone.

"Y... yeah I was going to..." I said to her nervously but honestly.

"Let's court each other then!" she said excitedly.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮      (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮. 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙄𝙕*𝙊𝙉𝙀 & 𝙏𝙒𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.