Olivia Plot Ideas

A/N - So just a few ideas and questions and stuff for Olivia. 

- Covers season 1 of supernatural?? She is recruited/joins Shield after John's death, finally feeling free enough to do so?? (Season 2) (I think this would put her at odds with Dean for a while) or she has been part of shield since she was 16/18 in which she joined, lying to John about her job because he is very overprotective of her, maybe because she physically resembles Mary a lot. (She would likely be the only one of the kids to get a normal life, or a chance at it, because John wouldn't want her hunting or something, so she claims she has an office job or something)

- I still expect she'd come running if her brothers called for her, but wouldn't be much of a presence unless Shield thought it needed in season 2 - 6. Possibly only present to deal with the Big Bad of each season tbh. 

- Olivia taken by Loki instead of Clint (or both)

- Because of her Indomitable will/High pain tolerance, Loki has to use more of the sceptre or something, which imbues her with powers. Ideas on which powers welcome. 

- With it being the mind stone, I would assume something in that area, but I would rather now just do telepathy again. Maybe elemental stuff. 

- Maybe Loki admits to the Other that Olivia's mind is being rather stubborn, new artefact introduced, something like the Harun-El, or Black Diamond, or Starheart, or a Fatherbox (All from the Dc Universe). (It would be used to weaken her mind but instead grants her abilities/powers)

- As for powers, I think it depends on what is used, if the mind stone, then some mental ability, maybe something like David/Legion. There is also the Tesseract/Space Stone in Loki's possession, and we've seen the sort of powers that can grant (Carol Danvers), but also possibility of something like portals and teleportation. If you guys want to see her with magic, then the Fatherbox could be used, as it does have access to magic, old and powerful magic.

- Love/Hate relationship. Whilst at work they are professional and will work together and have each others backs, but they bicker and argue and disagree lot, usually to annoy one another. Natasha thinks it's cute. As the MCU goes on, with Olivia struggling with her powers, Clint shows a more caring, compassionate side. Not quiet enemies to lovers but not friends to lovers either.