Tasia (Edited)

"...if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all"

Name: Tasia Rogers

Nickname: Taz (Most) Mother of all trouble (Tony)

Title: Project Genesis

Alias(es):

White Wolf

White One

Date of Birth: December 25th, 1955

Species: Protogenos-Human (Enhanced)

Appearance:

Hair: White/Blonde

Eyes: Green-Blue

Family:

Steve Rogers (Biological Father; DNA source)

Gaea (Biological Mother; DNA source)

Peggy Carter (Surrogate Mother)

Sarah Rogers (Paternal Grandmother; deceased)

Joseph Rogers (Paternal Grandfather; deceased)

Chaos (maternal grandfather)

Ouranos (Half-Brother/Step-Father)

Nyx and Akhlys (Aunts)

Pontos and Erebos (Uncles)

Tartarus (Step-Father/Uncle)

Ourae, the Kouretes, First Generation Titans, Hekatonkheires, Elder Cyclopes (Half-siblings)

Gigantes, Karpoi, Typhon, Nereus, Thaumas, Phorcys, Antaeus (half-brothers)

Keto, Eurybia, Kampê, Charybdis (Half-sisters)

Elder Olympians, Chiron, Periboia, Nemean Lion, Cerberus, Ladon, Hydra, Iris, Chimera (Nieces and Nephews)

Most Greek Gods, Titans, Monsters and Demigods (descendants)

Bio:

Taz, previously known as Project Genesis, was born on December 25th, 1950, the biological daughter of Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, and the goddess, Gaea, though she was born through the use of a surrogate mother.

Initially created by Shield, Project Genesis was an experiment to see if cross species breeding could occur.

Raised by Peggy Carter until her late childhood, Taz struggled with her increasingly more powerful abilities and proved extremely volatile and dangerous.

Shield built a facility strong enough to contain Taz and by the time Taz turned eleven she was housed full time in this facility.

Once Taz hit puberty, her powers took on a whole new level, and for the following years, Taz proved to be unable to control her powers, so until Shield could come up with a better solution, they cryogentically froze her.