Henrietta Barton (SPN/MCU XO)

A/N – A few questions regarding the timeline of this. Due to how much earlier Supernatural starts compared to the MCU (Specifically the first Avengers movie) would it make more sense to closer line up the SPN series to the MCU. With season two occurring closer to 2012 than 2006/2007. This would obviously change Winchester dates of births, including John and Mary (And if she is involved in any of the family flashbacks then the dates of those will change too)

- Also going to offer Bobby Singer as her father instead of John Winchester.

Name: Henrietta Barton

Nickname: Henri (Most) Hen (Clint)

DOB: October 31, 1983

Age: 28/29 (2012)

Occupation:

Hunter (Sort of)

Consultant (Shield; Supernatural and Mythology)

- I haven't fully settled on her occupation yet. 

Cast:

- Ideas welcome, John has dark hair, Clint and Edith have dirty blonde hair so she can go either.

Family:

John Winchester (Father)

Edith Barton (Mother)

Clint Barton (Maternal Older Half Brother)

Dean Winchester (Paternal Older Half Brother)

Sam Winchester (Paternal Older Half Brother)

Adam Milligan (Paternal Younger Half Brother)

Bio:

Henrietta Barton was born in Iowa to Edith Barton and John Winchester. Through Edith, she has an older half brother, Clint. And through John she has two older half brothers, Dean and Sam, and a younger half brother, Adam.

Being a young single mother living on the street with no money to support them, Edith became a petty thief, which she justified to Clint as they were less fortunate.

Before she was even one year old, Henrietta attended a local fair with her mother and brother, where they discussed Robin Hood, and the fact that he used a bow and arrow as his main weapon, much to Clint's intrigue. Edith took the opportunity of being at the fair to steal from people, something Clint assisted with, taking a watch from someone.

That night, as they sat in their car, Clint asked whether they would get caught for stealing, but his mother assured him that she would protect him and Henrietta, and that the money did not matter to that people they stole from. Clint then asked his mother to tell them about the dream house they were going to live in, although he was doubtful whether it would ever come true, so Edith made a promise that they were never going to sleep in the car again. The next morning, Clint was tasked with distracting a gas station clerk along with Henrietta so that their mother could steal some money from the register, but the plan failed when Edith was caught.

The clerk went to stop Edith, so she grabbed his rifle out, but dropped it on the floor, so Clint picked it up. Clint aimed the rifle at the clerk, and was told by his mother to shoot, but he could not do it, and instead shot the window. The police arrived and arrested Edith, and as she was escorted to a car, Clint apologized for missing, but she stated that he never missed.