Riona (Edited)

Name: Riona

Nickname: Ri (Most) Hot Stuff. Smokey Robinson. (Tony)

Titles: Goddess of Flame and Smoke

Age: Unknown

Species: Tuatha Dé Danann

Birthplace: The Otherworld

- In Celtic mythology, the Otherworld is the realm of the deities and possibly also of the dead. In Gaelic and Brittonic mythology it is usually described as a supernatural realm of everlasting youth, beauty, health, abundance and joy. The Otherworld is usually elusive, but various mythical heroes visit it either through chance or after being invited by one of its residents. They often reach it by entering ancient burial mounds or caves, or by going under water or across the western sea. Sometimes, the Otherworld is said to exist alongside our own located beyond the edge of the earth and intrudes into our world; signalled by phenomena such as magic mist, sudden changes in the weather, or the appearance of divine beings or unusual animals. (The Otherworld is usually called Annwn in Welsh mythology and Avalon in Arthurian legend. In Irish mythology it has several names, including Tír na nÓg, Mag Mell and Emain Ablach. In Irish myth there is also Tech Duinn, where the souls of the dead gather.)

Family:

Cernunnos (Father)

- Gaelic god of beasts and wild places.

Brigid (Mother)

- Brigid is a member of the Tuatha Dé Danann, the daughter of the Dagda and wife of Bres, with whom she had a son named Ruadán. She is associated with the spring season, fertility, healing, poetry and smithcraft

Ruadán (Half-Brother)

Appearance

Riona is a Caucasian female. She is 1.69 meters tall, with long red hair and freckles on her cheeks and nose. Her hair is pulled back with braids in the back and on the sides. She also has accessories in her hair such as beads. Her eyes are green and her eyebrows are narrow. A lifetime of intense physical activity has resulted in her being in exceptional physical condition.

 A lifetime of intense physical activity has resulted in her being in exceptional physical condition