Ekaterina Valeriya Blonsky

A/N - SO THE QUESTION I POSED ON MY WALL GOT ME SOME ANSWERS, SO I MERGED TWO OF THEM. THIS ONE IS STEVE'S CLONE, BUT ALSO THE DAUGHTER OF EMIL BLONSKY. HOPEFULLY IT WILL EXPLAIN ENOUGH IN HER BIO AS TO HOW THAT'S POSSIBLE.

Birth Name: Ekaterina Valeriya Blonsky

Alias: Katherine Blonsky. Katherine Dornova.

Nickname: Kat

Title: Doctor

SHN: Ideas Welcome

Species: Enhanced Human (Clone)

Age: 25 (2012)

Born: 1987

Cast: Ideas Welcome (She's Steve's clone so...blonde, blue eyes)

Family:

Emil Blonsky (Father (Adopted))

Nadia Dornova Blonsky (Mother)

- Mutant. Ideas on mutation, and therefore her daughter's mutation, welcome; something that isn't really seen in the MCU Avengers already, I don't want to double down on something that someone else can already do (unless there is a significant spin on it))

Steve Rogers (Genetic Source)

Bio:

Emil and Nadia were both runaways who fled abusive households. They married at sixteen, a year after they met. Living in a small apartment in London, Emil enlisted into the Royal Marines as a way to provide for his wife.

By eighteen, Emil and Nadia had started talking about children and decided to try for a child whilst Emil was training. They struggled. Fertility issues with both wannabe parents. Two years later, with their hope dwindling, Emil received a suspicious email that informed him of a fertility trial in which they would be paid to participate. Desperate for a child of their own. Emil and Nadia signed up for the trial.

This fertility trial was actually a secret experiment jointly run by Hydra and KGB to clone super soldiers, specifically Steve Rogers, but there were of other trials including Bucky Barnes, Alexei Shostakov and Isaiah Bradley. Emil and Nadia were chosen because of Nadia's background as a mutant and likely Emil's Russian roots.

Emil was led to believe that he would be the biological father of the resulting child, something he would believe for many, many, many years following the birth.

Ekaterina Valeriya Blonsky was born in London in the spring of 1987. Whilst both Emil and Nadia were overjoyed at having a daughter, the family dynamic wasn't one of peace.

As Emil advanced in the Marines, the household became one of violence and abuse. Whilst Ekaterina was spared from this personally, she bore witness to several events in which Emil was abusive towards Nadia, usually after nights or days of heavy drinking.

During her childhood, Ekaterina was often seen by a 'speciality' paediatrician, placed there by Hydra and the KGB to keep an eye on their clone babies. They seemed to take special interest in Ekaterina due to her being born a female instead of a male like all the other babies in the trial, later theorised to have occurred due to her mother's mutation.

Through her youth, Ekaterina showed many signs of being enhanced, from pulling doors off of hinges, to punching holes straight through walls, and even excelling at track racing beyond traditional times. Despite this, Emil and Nadia just assumed it was part of her blossoming mutation and had no reason to consider otherwise.