Rayna Questions

Readers

So Rayna won the vote for the next Twilight fic and I have been going through and making some edits to her just to round it out a bit. 

I am considering adding in a vampire link to the family more than romance and I want to do this through the father and through the mother. I was considering adding in a Volturi father (possibly Aro) and then their mother would have known Carlisle from his time with the Volturi. Whilst Rayna and her twin will actually be 17/18 years old, but their older brother could be 'older' and there could be other siblings perhaps a few still with the Volturi. 

Perhaps the Volturi saw them as a threat and tried to wipe out the merfolk, but then later thought to breed with them. 

I don't know, it is just an idea

Also not sure where I want to start off. I don't want to move them to Forks at the same time as Bella, because that's basically just boring and simple and I have already done that with Lupe. 

New Moon would give Rayna and Zarya time to adjust to Forks and stuff without the Cullens around. 

- Alternative could be that they are still with the Volturi for the events at the end of New Moon and it is the push Talia needs to remove her family from the Volturi.