Ivy Euphemia Banner (HP/AC/MCU)

- So I have written up a HP/AC/MCU crossover idea. It might be a bit much, but I like the mash up tbh. Love interest is open, therefore the time period she jumps to is undecided too.

- All HP classmate DOBs are pushed to 1994/1995, so their first school year would have been 2005/2006 and the Battle of Hogwarts was the 2nd of May 2012, literally 2 days before the Battle of New York.

- I can take out the HP stuff. I can take out the Avengers stuff. Just let me know what you prefer and all that. 

Name: Ivy Euphemia Banner

Nickname: Ives (Most)

DOB: 1994

Age: 21 (2015)

Birth: New York

Home:

Brazil (Formerly)

India (Formerly)

Mexico (Formerly)

British Columbia (Formerly)

Hogwarts (Formerly)

Avengers Facility (Currently)

Occupation:

Student (Formerly)

Avenger (By-Proxy; currently)

Family:

Bruce Banner (Father)

Charlotte Potter-Banner (Mother; deceased)

- Was killed by or on the orders of Voldemort during the second wizarding war.

James Potter (Uncle; deceased)

Lily Potter (Aunt; deceased)

Harry Potter (Cousin)

Brian Banner (Grandfather; deceased)

Fleamont Potter (Grandfather; deceased)

Euphemia Potter (Grandmother; deceased)

Henry Potter (Relative) †

Hardwin Potter (Relative) †

Iolanthe Potter (née Peverell) (Relative) †

Linfred of Stinchcombe (Relative) †

Mr Peverell (Relative) †

Ignotus Peverell (Relative) †

Lord Voldemort (Distant cousin) †

Delphini (Distant cousin)

Fleamont family (Ancestors)

Peverell family (Ancestors)

Personality:

Ivy is headstrong, determined, dependable, and intelligent. As a natural born leader who is capable of inspiring all around her, Ivy will contemplate and ask questions before acting. However, she has been shown to make impulsive decisions. She is also fair, selfless, caring, and loyal to a fault. She is quick to call people out on their behavior.

Ivy is idealistic and sees no reason for torture, cruelty, or violence. She does not wish for violence or war and tries to avoid fighting if she can. However, she will betray her beliefs to protect those she cares for, as seen a lot in her teen years.

Bruce states that Ivy gets her stubbornness from her mother. She has often shown maturity and wisdom beyond her age. Though Ivy can be rather blunt and closed off, she does have a vulnerable side, which she only shows around those she loves and cares for.

She is an intelligent young woman, but she also has a deep pain and sadness to her coming from trauma in her school years.

Ivy has a blind spot when it comes to her family and friends, not wanting to believe when they're up to something that could be dangerous or if they're straight up lying to her.

Powers and Abilities:

- The usual magic stuff. Intelligence. Etc. You guys know by now. I will get around to writing up a full on and stuff at some point.

Pairing: So the choices are:

- Male!Eivor

- Sigurd

- Hytham (Valhalla)

- Ezio 

- Arno

- Jacob