Morana

A/N - SO THIS ONE IS NORA FROM THE LAST PAGE, I CHANGED HER NAME AND ALTERED HER FAMILY SLIGHTLY, JUST TO GIVE HER MORE OF A LINK TO HARRY POTTER UNIVERSE. THERE IS A DARKER ASPECT TO HER BACKSTORY, SO JUST FAIR WARNING. 

- IT'S NOT A FULL PROFILE, I DON'T HAVE HER PERSONALITY DONE YET, AND I HAVEN'T WRITTEN OUT A FULL LIST OF POWERS AND ABILITIES.

Birth Name: Morana Riddle

Alternative Names: Morana Barebone. Morana Mikaelson. Morana Dumbledore.

Nickname: Mora (Most)

Species: Witch (Siphoner)

House: Hufflepuff

D.O.B: 1st September 1979

Family:

Rosaline Barebone/Dumbledore (Mother)

- Vampire-Witch hybrid; siphoner (Turned by Elijah)

- Born: 1950

Tom Riddle/Voldemort (Biological Father)

Elijah Mikaelson (Step-Father/Adopted Father)

Aurelius Dumbledore/Credence Barebone (Maternal Grandfather) †

Juniper Barebone (Maternal Grandmother)

Aberforth Dumbledore (Maternal Great Grandfather)

Percival Dumbledore (Maternal Great Great Grandfather) †

Kendra Dumbledore (Maternal Great Great Grandmother) †

Honoria (Maternal Great Great Grandaunt)

Albus Dumbledore (Maternal Great Granduncle)

Ariana Dumbledore (Maternal Great Grandaunt) †

Gemini Coven (Distant Relatives through Juniper)

Bio:

- Rosaline was the result of a relationship that Credence formed after the defeat of Grindelwald. After returning to Hogsmede with Aberforth, Credence settled into a simpler life as his father took care of him, despite his ailing health. During this time, Credence met and fell in love with AN American witch, Juniper, who had moved to Hogsmede to apprentice under Ollivander. Whilst he tried to keep his distance, due to his health and not wanting to burden her with it, Juniper proved to be rather stubborn in her own affections for him and the two of them eventually became a couple. They were married and Rosaline was born less than a year after. Credence's health took a turn for the worse before Rosaline turned five though, and he died not long after. Juniper continued to raise Rosaline with the help of Aberforth.

- Rosaline eventually attended Hogwarts where she was housed into Hufflepuff. She initially struggled with her studies due to her being born a siphoner witch, likely due to Credence's status as an Obscurial but also because of the links to the Gemini Coven from Juniper, but with help from Dumbledore and McGonagall Rosaline found her stride and became a very gifted young witch, working hard to master her abilities.

- Voldemort sought to hurt Dumbledore by going after his family.

- Voldemort, instead of just killing Rosaline, forced himself on her.

- She later discovered her pregnancy. But she couldn't bring herself to get rid of it. She'd always wanted to be a mother, and whilst not the ideal or desired way to go about it, she still decided to try. And whilst she struggled through her pregnancy to come to terms with what happened to her, when Morana was born, she instantly fell in love with her.

- Hearing that she had given birth to his child, Voldemort had his Death Eaters hunt her down and take the child from her. During the ensuing attack, Rosaline was mortally wounded and left for dead as the Death Eaters took Morana from her bassinet.

- Elijah Mikaelson came across a dying Rosaline who kept saying Morana over and over again, pleading for her daughter. Moved, Elijah healed her using his blood and then agreed to help her find her daughter.

- Morana would end up spending 2 years in the care of Voldemort and his followers, and she was only returned to her mother after Voldemort's 'death'. It was Narcissa Malfoy that had been taking care of Elonore at the time of Voldemort's death, as she had a young son of her own, and after his defeat she made sure that Morana made it into the right hands to find her way back to Rosaline. Dumbledore is the only one that knows this other than Narcissa herself, as he noted that the blanket Morana had been wrapped in born the Malfoy crest.

- During those two years, Elijah and Rosaline fell in love. There was also an incident involving a number of Death Eaters that resulted in Rosaline's death, only for her to come back due to the vampire blood she had in her system from an earlier altercation.

- The Ministry of Magic attempted to take Morana away from Rosaline, wanting to either kill or imprison the child, 'just in case'. But Rosaline promised that Morana would grow up none the wiser regarding who her father is, and that she would make sure that the girl stayed on the right path. Dumbledore backed Rosaline and even Elijah gave his word that he would see the girl right.

- With Dumbledore's help, Rosaline and Elijah found a home in Scotland, close to Hogsmede but far enough away to be protected. Aberforth was a frequent visitor and came to adore his great-granddaughter.

- Elijah became a great father figure to Morana and those around her let her believe he was her birth father.

Pairing: Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy