Moxie Winchester (TWD/SPN)

Summary: The End of The World was supposed to come from the battle between Michael and Lucifer. But instead, it comes from a Horseman, Pestilence that ravages the land and the people.

Moxie Winchester finds herself separated from her companions when the world goes to utter hell in a handbasket. Forced to survive on her own, she does what she needs to to make it in this cruel new world with the skills taught to her.

**Rewrite of Chronicle**

I just wanted to get a fresh start on Chronicle because I wasn't happy with it. I'm not sure what it was about it, probably a mix of things, but mostly because there are no real online scripts which means I have to watch the episode as I write it and that can be tedious and lengthy and I wasn't happy with how I started it.  It is just a number of things. I do love the concept though and would like to get back to writing a TWD fic. (Yes, I am still writing Vita Brevis, but like I said I have to write it as I watch the episode and for that I need a good couple of hours and alone, I'm a full time carer so finding time alone is very difficult) 

...

Notes #1:

John, Mary, Dean, and Sam's birthday and Mary's death date are all changed by 5 years. Dean is born in 1982 instead of 1979 etc. But the other supernatural dates. Season One + are all the same. Sam would have been 19 and at Harvard, given the fact he is actually really intelligent, I see him having been accepted early or something. Or maybe lied on his application.

I made Rick and Daryl slightly younger. Lori makes a comment about her and Rick being very young when they got together and had Carl, their birthdays now reflect that.

.....

Notes #2:

Monsters. I am going to try and get at least one monster per season, it will be more difficult in the early ones considering that not much time passes, but I am willing to give it a go. (Thinking Spirit/Ghost in season one, likely at the CDC, given things that happened there. Season two, maybe a skinwalker, like I could give Moxie a 'dog' that she found or found her (maybe a scout for a pack that is checking up on the Winchesters, knowing that if there is a chance for any of them to survive this shit show it is going to be then), the skinwalker could stay with the group, to be killed later on by walkers protecting Moxie, or Moxie can kill it for simply being a monster, but I think I like the idea that she understands that the world has gone to hell, and even monsters are fighting to survive. Maybe a wendigo in season 3 (With Terminus' cannibals) Also Season 3, it would be interesting to have something other than walkers living in the prison (Maybe Daryl's chupacabra)

Other SPN characters. If there are any SPN characters that would like to see pop up, even if for a moment, let me know. So far, I have Sam, Dean, Castiel, Claire, Bobby, Crowley planned, I kind of see Crowley with the Saviours, Ellen and Jo would likely be around and kicking, Jody too. Kevin, Charlie, Rufus, Gabriel, Garth, Lenore and Benny (I do like the idea of an allied monster and Lenore and Benny were the closest they came in SPN) and John (Through hallucinations) are all on the maybe list.

Other Places. I like the idea of the bunker being a place of interest, it's a big part of the SPN world. Ideas welcome.

....

Birth Name: Meredith Winchester

Nickname: Moxie (Most) Mox (Sam and Dean. Daryl and Rick (Eventually)) Baba Yaga (Crowley) Honey-Pie. Ginger Nut. Annie Oakley. (Merle)

DOB: 5th November 1984

Age: 24 (2010 (s1))