Ilyana Baratheon

Note: This is an old idea, but I have been getting back into Game of Thrones again, and I would like to bring it back. You can offer changes, ideas, etc. 

....

Legitimised Name: Ilyana Baratheon

Other Name(s): Ilyana of Winterfell. Ilyana Snow. Ilyana Targaryen. 

Title(s):

Princess

Lady Baratheon

Lady Snow

Biographical Information

Race: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 19/20 (Season 1)

Date of birth: 279 AC

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue (Currently)

Cast: Katheryn Winnick

Allegiance:

House Stark (raised)

House Baratheon (by birth)

House Targaryen (by birth)

Culture: Northmen

Religion: Old Gods of the Forest

Origin:

King's Landing (birthplace)

Kaer Morhen (early years)

Winterfell (raised and living)

Family:

Robert Baratheon (Father)

Venya Targaryen (Mother; deceased)

- Venya was the oldest child of Aerys II Targaryen with his first wife and aunt Mizya Targaryen. Venya was mostly raised by her father and aunt Rhaella due to her mother dying in childbirth. Rhaella doted on Venya despite her not being her biological daughter. Venya was considered to be very beautiful and Aerys was often approached regarding marriage offers to Venya, though he was always hesitant to marry her off as she was the last link to Mizya that he had. Venya and Robert had a dalliance in their teen years before his betrothal to Lyanna Stark, which resulted in their daughter, Ilyana.

Steffon Baratheon (Paternal Grandfather; deceased)

Cassana Baratheon (Paternal Grandmother; deceased)

Aerys II Targaryen (Maternal Grandfather; deceased)

Mizya Targaryen (Maternal Grandmother; deceased)

- The daughter of Ashella Targaryen and Aegon V Targaryen. Mizya was raised single-handedly by her mother after Aegon's death, and was close with her nieces and nephews, but none more so than Aerys II. She and Aerys were similarly aged and grew up side by side and were deeply close with one another, eventually becoming promised to one another. They later married, but their marriage didn't last long as within a year of being wed, Mizya gave birth to her only child, Venya, unfortunately dying shortly after. Aerys later married his sister Rhaella with whom he had three more children. Most will credit the loss of his beloved first wife with the start of Aerys' decent into madness.