Iris (Twilight)

Name: Iris Uley

Nickname: Sparky (Paul)

Age: 16 (If Jacob pairing) 17/19 (If Edward)

DOB: Jan. 17th 1990

Species: Demigod(dess)

Portrayed: Crystal Reed (She inherited her father's paler skin)

Notable features:

Iris has a lightning bolt tattoo on the inside of her right wrist right next to a lightning scar/birthmark. And a wolf paw print on her hip.

Family:

Zeus (Father)

Allison Uley (mother)

Sam Uley (Maternal Half-brother) He knows of Iris's demigod side and she knows of his wolf.

Emily Young (Future sister-in-law)

Jason Grace (Paternal Half-brother)

Thalia Grace (Paternal Half-sister)

Powers:

Supernatural Strength: Iris is glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally stronger than humans. Because she is a demigod her capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making her immensely stronger than humans and even werewolves.

Supernatural Speed: Iris can move at supernatural speeds, almost on par with the werewolves.

Supernatural Reflexes: Iris can react and dodge objects travelling at high speeds.

Enhanced Agility: Iris's agility, dexterity, balance, and bodily coordination make her a great warrior for battle just like her biological father.

Supernatural Durability: Iris's skin, muscle, and bone tissue have many times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human being, making her extremely durable.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite her astounding resistance to injury, it is possible to injure Iris. However, due to her demigod physiology, she is able to heal at a rate much faster than a normal human being.

Supernatural Stamina: Iris's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient than that of a human. As a result, her muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity compared to those of humans.

Aerokinesis: Iris possess power over the air.

Air Blasts: She can control, and generate very powerful winds and air currents.

Flying: She can ride air currents, making her fly. She can fly for hours without tiring.

Air Solidification: She can shape the air in different froms and shapes, from ropes to containers.

Atmokinesis: Iris has a minor degree of control over the weather, granting power over lightning and thunder.

Storm Generation: She can generate fierce storms.

Electrokinesis: As a daughter of Zeus, Iris has a great amount of control over electricity and lightning. Calling down lightning bolts is a lot harder than emitting static.

Electric Sense: Iris can sense incoming lightning bolts.

Static Shock: Iris can send powerful amounts of static shock throughout another person's body on contact. She can emit blue static sparks when she is angry.

Electric Arc: Iris can generate and discharge powerful electric bolts of energy.

Electric Shield: Iris has shown the ability to utilize her control over static electricity defensively.

Lightning Bolts: Iris's most powerful ability is to summon lightning bolts from the heavens (though this is much more draining than static). She usually utilizes her spear to direct her blasts.

Mist Control: Iris can manipulate the Mist, which means she can make things appear as she wants them to appear to the eyes of a mortal.

Zeus' Authority: Things that belong to her father's domain can do as she asks, such as statues of the angels.

Objects:

Necklace: Lightning bolt necklace given to her by her father when he 'claimed' her.

Weapons:

Aegis: A copy of Aegis that expands from a shiny silver metal bracelet that she wears on her wrist. The shield is decorated with an image of Medusa's head.

Spear: A collapsible spear that expands from a Mace canister, which she uses to direct her powers.

Bow: A Hunter's bow

Crossbow: A crossbow Sam bought her for her last birthday

Hunting Knives: Two hunting knives that she can use to direct electric blasts

PLOT: Iris and Jacob have been best friends since they were children. And she's been in love with him just as long. Iris and Jacob became a couple when they both turned fourteen. When Bella moves back to town, Jacob starts neglecting his girlfriend and best friend. In the end Iris has enough and breaks things off between them effectively ending their relationship and their friendship.

Pairing: Jacob or Edward

- With the whole plot thing above, I can kind of see her and Edward bonding and coming close.