Avengers/A:TLAS

Readers

I had an idea but I have no idea whether it could ever work. Avatar: The Last Airbender x Avengers Crossover. 

It would involve the Gaang time travelling or multiverse travelling into the Avengers world. (Leaning towards Multiverse travelling, just because of layouts and lore etc)

OFC would have some form of bending ability, but obviously, it's not known as that. (Leaning towards Air-bending. Maybe her ancestor fled the Avatar world at the outbreak of the war) 

The possible villain being a team-up between Loki and Ozai (Or Azula) or just Ozai or Azula.

I haven't given it much thought, it's just something I thought would be interesting. 

Toph I think would find it difficult in the modern world because of vibrations coming from absolutely everything. (Toph also always knowing where Thor is because of his huge footsteps) 

Zuko being the most likely to stay and find a place with the Avengers when you think about it. They are this huge found family with outcasts and those that have lost and gained honor and respect and forgiveness when things go wrong. They have their scars and are absolutely okay with them. 

Sokka being absolutely obsessed with Natasha and her fighting style, but also wanting to learn from Steve, Bucky, and Clint too. And Sam....Sam can fly without air-bending or an Appa. 

Katara and Steve bonding over the shared stupidity of their respective groups. 

Suki and Natasha training together and teaching one another fighting methods. 

Everyone being terrified the first time they meet the Hulk, except for Appa who is like finally big friend. 

None of them understanding Tony or Bruce when they talk science.