Dawn Lightfoot-Swan (Twilight)

A/N - SO THIS IDEA COVERS A WHOLE NEW FAMILY, ADOPTED SWAN, AND A SHIFTER SPECIES (General shifter, meaning they have no individual form but can take on many different ones). 

Birth Name: Dawn Aerin Lightfoot-Swan

Born: 25th December 1987

Species: Shifter

- She comes from two separate shifter lines, Quileute and Lightfoot. Lightfoots are an older and stronger tribe that have dwindled in numbers, they were welcomed into the Quileute tribe back when Ephraim Black was tribe elder, with him even baring a child with the Chaska Lightfoot. The Lightfoots aren't bound by form and can turn into any animal they can picture in their minds, though many have chosen, and seem to be inclined, towards the panther form.

Cast: Phoebe Tonkin

Family:

Maternal Family:

Kia Lightfoot † (Mother)

Aaron Swan † (Father)

Charlie Swan (Uncle)

Bella Swan (Cousin)

Geoffrey Swan † (Grandfather)

Helen Swan † (Grandmother)

Koi Lightfoot (Grandfather)

Michelle Lightfoot (Formerly Maxwell) † (Grandmother)

Ephraim Black † (Great Grandfather)

Chaska Lightfoot † (Great Grandmother)

Bio:

Dawn Aerin Lightfoot-Swan was born to Kia Lightfoot-Swan and Aaron Swan on 25th December 1987. Dawn never met her father because he had died six months before her birth in a car accident.

Dawn's childhood was idyllic, living on the Reservation among the trees in a cabin set away from everyone else.

At some point in her late teenage years, Kia died leaving Dawn an orphan. Whilst initially she was sent to live with her grandfather, Koi, he found it increasingly difficult with his age to care for her. Her uncle on her father's side, Charlie, offered to take her in instead.

Powers and Abilities:

Dawn has the powers and abilities of both types of shape-shifters from two different bloodlines, the Blacks and the more powerful and diverse Lightfoots.

Super Strength: Dawn is much stronger than humans. Boasting strength that rivals that of the vampires and individual shifter species.

Super Speed: Dawn's intensified quickness, agility, reflexes, and endurance makes her much faster humans, She is able to stop other supernatural species in their tracks and run miles in mere minutes. Her reflexes are similarly heightened.

Super Agility: Dawn possesses much more superhuman stamina, flexibility, reflexes, agility and dexterity than humans. She can move, jump very high, flip, climb and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion.

Super Senses: Dawn has a more enhanced sense of hearing, sight and smell that far exceeds humans.

Super Durability: Dawn can take far more trauma than any humans, without much discomfort or injury.

Enhanced Healing Factor: The injuries of Dawn heal faster than those of humans but also the shifters. She can heal/recover/regenerate from any and all injuries in a matter of seconds.

Shape-shifting: Dawn can transform her body into any spirit animal. She can always revert back to her human form at any time of her choosing, or shift into numerous animal forms in rapid succession. Dawn is incapable of speech in animal form.

When she shifts, and seemingly a Lightfoot trait, Dawn's necklace transforms into a collar. The forms she can take are (Her favourite forms are marked with a *):

Bear *

Wolf

Hawk *

Turtle

Bison

Deer *

Caribou

Elk

Moose

Bat

Lizard

Butterfly

Dove

Salmon

Fox *

Otter

Falcon

Owl

Coyote

Squirrel

Crow

Frog

Eagle

Raccoon *

Panther *

Seal

Turkey

Spider

Pairing: Open. (Jasper, Edward, or Emmett)