Yekaterina Mitternacht-Barnes/Nocturna

Name: Yekaterina Mitternacht-Barnes

Other Name(s): Katerina Mitternacht

Alias: Nocturna

Nickname: Kat (Most)

Zorya (Winter Soldier)

Kit-Kat (Natasha)

Date of Birth: 1980 (Appears mid-20s)

Species: Dhampir (Super Soldier)

Cast:

- I was going to use Gal Gadot, but apparently, she is 'problematic' now, I don't know why she is, because I don't care enough to follow celebrities and their private lives or whatever. So I am looking for another actress that could work. The obvious one would be Nina Dobrev, but if she's problematic now too...I honestly don't know.

Family:

Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier (Biological Father)

Natalia Mitternacht (Biological Mother; deceased)

Mr. Knight (Husband, deceased)

Second Husband (Deceased)

Third Husband (Deceased)

Fourth Husband (Deceased)

Fifth Husband (Deceased)

Alexander Witherspoon (Sixth Husband, deceased)

Barry Daniels (Fiancé, deceased)

Natalia Romanoff (Sister Figure)

Yelena Belova (Sister Figure)

Alexei Shostakov (Father Figure)

Melina Vostokoff (Mother Figure)

Biography:

Katerina was born following a Hydra and KGB sanctioned experimental breeding programme. She is the result of the pairing of the Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes) and

Due to the nature of her parents, Katerina was born a dhampir, half human-half vampire, with super soldier enhancements. Her mother was put down by Hydra agents when she fought back against them taking her daughter away from her.

The Winter Soldier was granted 'special permission' access to his daughter in the beginning for 'good behaviour' and Hydra discovered that Katerina was a great way to control the Asset. He was a firm fixture in Katerina's life for the first three years.

As a toddler, she was deemed by the Red Room to possess potential and she was pulled away from the Winter Soldier.

- Temporary Family Life:

"We shot Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and summer vacation all in one day. Different backdrops. I knew all the presents under the tree were just empty boxes, but I didn't care. I wanted to open every single one... so just for a second it would feel real." - Natasha Romanoff to Melina Vostokoff

Katerina was brought up within the Red Room Academy, where she endured both an education and indoctrination into the world of spy-craft. Due to her enhancements, Katerina excelled at the Academy.

In 1992, Katerina was granted a reprieve from the Red Room and was given an undercover assignment. Along with two other girls named Natalia Romanoff and Yelena Belova, the three acted as the daughters of Alexei Shostakov and Melina Vostokoff and relocated to the United States of America, where Shostakov and Vostakoff were tasked with retrieving cognitive data from the North Institute, a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility secretly run by HYDRA. For three years the five lived as an American family in Ohio and while aware that the family aspect was a simple ruse, Katerina loved them all like they were her actual family while Shostakov and Vostokoff loved the three as their daughters.