The Beginning

DISCLAIMER: I only own the characters pictured above and the plot. Everything Else belongs to Cressida Cowell, Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders, Bonnie Arnold, Will Davis, Steve Hickner, Tom Owens, Kate Spencer, Adam F. Goldberg, John Puglisi, Bruce Seifert, Peter Steinfield, Aimée Marsh, Johane Matte, Ken Morrissey, David Moses Pimentel, Jeff Snow, Elaine abogan, John Sanford, Chad Hammes, Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Brad Lewis, Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack, Tim Johnson, and every other person who was included in creating the franchise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

It was a Normal day on New Dragon Isles and three kids, a girl and a boy, were playing by the statue of their late Grandfather while another little girl was sitting on the side reading a book. They knew that it wasn't their blood related Granfather but it was their grandfather none the less.

"Aina, I bet you can't get me" Called a boy with short messy blond hair in a teasing voice

A curly blond haired little girl looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Is that so Hoyce?" She asked in a low voice.

"I know so" The boy called called Hoyce replied smirking.

Aina narrowed her eyes and began to chase Hoyce. Hoyce tried to run but Aina tackled him to the ground. He groaned.

"You know you not supposed to tackle me, your supposed to tag me. That why the game is called tag" he told her unamused.

"Oops, I guess I forgot" She comments her voice full of sarcasm.

The girl sitting on the ground rolled her eyes and closed her book. She got up brushing off her clothes and putting a strand of hair behind her ear before walking over to the two kids on the ground.

"Does it have to be violence with you all the time Aina?" She asked slightly exasperated.

Aina pouted "It's not violence Erna, it communication" She defended.

The Auburn haired girl sighed.

"Hello" A voice said.

The three children looked to see a person in a cloak hiding their face.

"Who are you?" Aina asked but it was more demanded.

The person under the cloak chuckled lightly before answering "Im giving you a chance to show people a better life and learn a little bit about your family"

The three kids looked at each other curiously but before they could speak the mysterious person snapped their fingers and the three disappeared in a flash of light before reappearing in some kind of room with chairs and a big screen. A paper appeared in the girl called Erna hand, it was a letter. She decided to read it outloud.

Dear Haddock kids,

You are in what is called a theater. I will be bringing two tribes from the past and you parents when they were teenagers. Make sure to introduce yourselves(Last names included). You won't be able to leave until you watched everything.

You will be showing them these films in the order below.

Legend Of The Boneknapper

Gift Of The Night Fury

Book of Dragons 

Riders Of Dragon Isles

Defenders Of Dragon Isles

Dawn Of The Dragon Racers

Race To The Edge