The Book Of Dragons (Edited)

DISCLAIMER: I only own the characters pictured above and the plot. Everything Else belongs to Cressida Cowell, Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders, Bonnie Arnold, Will Davis, Steve Hickner, Tom Owens, Kate Spencer, Adam F. Goldberg, John Puglisi, Bruce Seifert, Peter Steinfield, Aimée Marsh, Johane Matte, Ken Morrissey, David Moses Pimentel, Jeff Snow, Elaine abogan, John Sanford, Chad Hammes, Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Brad Lewis, Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack, Tim Johnson, and every other person who was included in creating the franchise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup (v.o): Remember what life used to be like on my old village Berk? Dragons. You had to be crazy to live here. But we're Vikings. Crazy is what we do best. And I guess I had enough crazy in me to do something no Viking had ever done before. I trained a dragon. 

Berk looked at the strange tribe especially an older Hiccup. Such things couldn't be done. Could it?

Hiccup (v.o): Life on Dragon Isles  hasn't been the same since we made peace with dragons. And now my friends and I have the greatest job in the world. We're Dragon Trainers. 

"GREATEST JOB!!! DRAGON TRAINORS" Stoick roared standing up in his seat. 

"Yes, dragon trainors. We live in peace with dragons and we train them. Maybe if you all weren't so stubborn you can be doing the same" Hiccup snapped at his father and sending him a glare. 

Stoicks eyes flared but then he remembered that once Gothi fixed him all this dragon nonsense will stop. "Don't worry Hiccup we'll fix you"  

It was Hiccup's turn to stand up "FIX ME?! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!! YOU CANNOT ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM?!" HIccup roared. 

"Son-" Stoick started

"I don't want to hear it and you don't have the privilege to call me that" Hiccup snapped before sitting down and turning to the screen. Noell put a comforting hand on his shoulder with a smile which he returned. 

Stoick was shocked and slowly sat down. Gobber felt bad for Hiccup, even on a different Island he couldn't get away from the judgement of his father.  

Hiccup (v.o):Living with dragons, it ain't easy. It brings a new adventure every day and there's so much to learn. Because if you wanna train dragons, you have to know dragons. So if you hurry, you can join us in the Great Hall. We're just about to start a new class.

Noell: So that's a Gronckle!

Hiccup: Correct! And you cannot tell its head from its tail.

Fishlegs looked at Hiccup with disapproval

"Sorry Fishlegs"

Noell: Right, right!

"Sorry Fishlegs" Noell apologized immediately. She didn't realize it could offend the Gronkle rider

Fishlegs: Oh, and Gronckles do not like to be scratched under their chins. I found that out the hard way.

The Vikings who also found out the hard way winced. 

Hiccup: Okay. No... scratching... under... chin. Got it. Whoa... What...? Toothless! What's up, bud? Oh, hey!

"What are you guys doing" Astid asked curiously.

"Rewriting the Book of Dragon our way" Schmidt replied