Legend Of The Bonenapper Dragon (Edited)

DISCLAIMER: I only own the characters pictured above and the plot. Everything Else belongs to Cressida Cowell, Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders, Bonnie Arnold, Will Davis, Steve Hickner, Tom Owens, Kate Spencer, Adam F. Goldberg, John Puglisi, Bruce Seifert, Peter Steinfield, Aimée Marsh, Johane Matte, Ken Morrissey, David Moses Pimentel, Jeff Snow, Elaine abogan, John Sanford, Chad Hammes, Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Brad Lewis, Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack, Tim Johnson, and every other person who was included in creating the franchise.

Disclaimer: I don't own the fanart outfit. Credit goes to the creator. I only own the collage which I created myself (I'm pretty proud since that was my first time creating one☺️)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[The scene starts with a close up of a house that's on fire. It zooms out and focuses on a viking, Hoark, calling out for help]

Hoark: Fire!

Random Viking #1: Get the buckets!

Random Viking #2: To the ocean!

Random Viking #3: What happened?

Concerned, the confused Drekar vikings looked at each other. That was there village and why was it on fire. What was happening? Was that a dragon raid?

Berk looked at each other in confusion. That wasn't their village so who's was it. Did they get raided to. Although Berk hasn't had a true raid in 3 years there still was a few dragons that flew by which the took as a raid

Schmidt On the other hand was looking at the scene with narrowed eyes. Why did that house on fire look so familiar. Then it hit him and his eyes widened "Wait! That's my house?!" Schmidt exclaimed.

The twins sniggered quietly, they weren't thirty seconds in and there was already destruction happening. They were loving this.

[The camera follows Hookfang, who is carrying a bucket of water to set off the fire in the building. The water is poured. The camera focuses on... Axel, who is barking out instructions]

The Berkians eyes widened. Was that a dragon helping? Even though they saw it they refused to believe it. They shook their heads in disbelief and anger. Why would these three children who happen to be the chosen to their heir, who was previously thought to be dead, a bunch of lies on a screen.

Axel: The wind is shifting! Fire Brigade, move in!

The teens were a bit surprised that the teen fire brigade still existed since most of the fires they used to put out came from the dragon attacks from when they were on Berk. Plus Dragon Isles was peaceful and had a companionship with dragons so there was no need for a fire brigade.

[Focus on... Noell flying Stormfly, who is also carrying a bucket of water]

Berkians eyes widened to the size of sauces again. There was a girl on a dragon, riding it! They couldn't figure out what type of sorcery this was.

Axel (cont'd): Bring the Nadders in from the South!

Noell: I'm on it!

Arkin, Ingrid, and Astrid's, the Hoffersons, eyes narrowed. There was something familiar about that girl. Her voice was the most familiar. Could it be...They thought before quickly discarding the thought. They knew Noell would never side with dragons.

[Stormfly drops the bucket in midst of the flames and flies away]

Axel (cont'd): Gronckles, aim for the roof!