Gift Of The Night Fury (Edited)

Noell's outfit in Gift of The Night Fury(1. credit goes to the creator. I sadly cannot find their signature on the piece of magnificent art)

DISCLAIMER: I only own the characters pictured above and the plot. Everything Else belongs to Cressida Cowell, Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders, Bonnie Arnold, Will Davis, Steve Hickner, Tom Owens, Kate Spencer, Adam F. Goldberg, John Puglisi, Bruce Seifert, Peter Steinfield, Aimée Marsh, Johane Matte, Ken Morrissey, David Moses Pimentel, Jeff Snow, Elaine abogan, John Sanford, Chad Hammes, Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Brad Lewis, Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack, Tim Johnson, and every other person who was included in creating the franchise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup: This is Dragon Isles, boasting the kind of balmy, fun-in-the-sun climate, that will give you frostbite on your spleen. The one upside is our annual holiday...

Dragon Isles? thought most of Berk. They have never heard of it. Stoick was especially paying attention to see if this tribe was a threat though he knew if they were siding with dragons there really wasn't any chance Berk would live in peace with that.

Hiccup(con'd): We call it, Snoggletog. Why we chose such a stupid name remains a mystery. I mostly think it's just a reminder of memories from our old home...but with the war long over...and dragons living amongst us; this year's Snoggletog promises to be one to remember.

Berk's worst fears were finally confirmed. Their kids and these traitors had sided with dragons. Many of them looked at the crowd and dragons in disgust.

The Dreka Knapi tribe however groaned. That Snoggletog was definitely one they were never going to forget. Noell however slid down in her seat with a sheepish look on her face. Hiccup looked at her curiously wondering why. See, by the time he returned everything was fixed so he had no idea about the exploding eggs.

Schmidt cleared his throat, "Yes, welcome to Dragon Isles! Where you'll either freeze to death, or die laughing from our stupid names!"

The entire village burst out into a fit of laughter.

Hiccup rolled his eyes, but couldn't restrain himself from joining in.

[Toothless begins banging on the ceiling.]

Hiccup: Okay, okay, I'm coming.

[He rubs his shoulders, trying to warm up from the crisp Dragi air, Hiccup looks up at the dragon]

Hiccup(con'd):"Oh, good morning Mr. Bossy!"

Toothless huffed.

Hiccup smirks, "Well...it's true!" he said.

Toothless settles for a glare at Hiccup since he's too far away to give him a little tail slap on the back of the head.

[Toothless laughs at Hiccup; Hiccup then imitates Toothless]

Hiccup: Do you always have to wake me up so early to go flying-

[Hiccup's metal foot slips on the ice, but Toothless catches him.]

Hiccup: Stupid leg...

This was the first time Berk truly saw the prosthetic leg. They looked at Hiccup and he just shrugged. It was really nothing to him. To him it was a small price to pay for being able to live peacefully with dragons.