Dragon Flower

DISCLAIMER: I only own the characters pictured above and the plot. Everything Else belongs to Cressida Cowell, Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders, Bonnie Arnold, Will Davis, Steve Hickner, Tom Owens, Kate Spencer, Adam F. Goldberg, John Puglisi, Bruce Seifert, Peter Steinfield, Aimée Marsh, Johane Matte, Ken Morrissey, David Moses Pimentel, Jeff Snow, Elaine abogan, John Sanford, Chad Hammes, Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Brad Lewis, Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack, Tim Johnson, and every other person who was included in creating the franchise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[We look out over the ocean to Berk on a sunny clear day.]

HICCUP (V.O.): Dragon Isles is a small island in the middle of nowhere.

[Hiccup is in his bedroom, sketching Toothless with a quill and ink. He re-dips his quill into the ink pot, only to find he is out of ink]

"I hate when that happens" 

HICCUP (V.O.)(con): So when we get a taste of something new...

[EXT. DOCKS - Bucket sits in a rowboat not far offshore. He spots a ship coming in]

BUCKET: Trader Johann is here. Trader Johann!

[Bucket waves excitedly at the passing ship, capsizing his rowboat in the process]

HICCUP (V.O.)(con): We tend to go a little overboard.

[EXT. DOCKS - The ship pulls in as scores of excited vikings approach and line up outside the vessel]

HICCUP (V.O.): Unfortunately new isn't always good.

[Bucket bounces gleefully as a ramp is lowered to board the ship. On the other end of the ramp is trader Johann]

TRADER JOHANN: Ah, Dragon Isles, my favorite of all the islands I travel to.

"But he says that when he visits Berk" Stoick says confused. 

"He says that to every Island he visits" Hiccup explained not even glancing at his father

BUCKET: Where have you been this time trader Johann?

[Bucket boards the ship]

TRADER JOHANN: Oh Bucket, the things I've seen, the people I've met! I'd need a week to regale you, but alas, we have limited time to conduct our business together. Whatever it is you're looking for I can assure you you'll find it here!

[The vikings board the ship, spreading out to explore the vast merchandise on offer]

SNOTLOUT: It's all mine. I call dibs on everything.

"Sadly we can't afford everything" Idonia told her son chuckling.

"I know Mum. I guess I was a little dramatic" Snotlout said. 

"It's okay" 

Snotlout's mom felt a pint of jealousy

TRADER JOHANN: I've got food of all sorts, spices, exotic animals...

[Tuffnut spots a bag squirming on a shelf]

TUFFNUT: Is that moving? Does that one move?