The Heather Report Pt 1

DISCLAIMER: I only own the characters pictured above and the plot. Everything Else belongs to Cressida Cowell, Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders, Bonnie Arnold, Will Davis, Steve Hickner, Tom Owens, Kate Spencer, Adam F. Goldberg, John Puglisi, Bruce Seifert, Peter Steinfield, Aimée Marsh, Johane Matte, Ken Morrissey, David Moses Pimentel, Jeff Snow, Elaine abogan, John Sanford, Chad Hammes, Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Brad Lewis, Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack, Tim Johnson, and every other person who was included in creating the franchise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heather?" 

Heather turned towards Hiccup and her eyes showed confusion "Hiccup? Where am I?" She asked looking around at all the people.

"No idea but we're watching the past and future and I'm sure you're showing up soon and that's why I'm here" 

Heather looked a little uncomfortable of the information of possibly learning about the past. "Do we have a choice?" She asked even though she basically already knew the answer. 

Hiccup and Noell shook their head in unison. Heather sighed in resignation and as her and Windshear made their way to sit next to Noel and Stormfly. As soon as Heather sat down Windshear curled protectively around Heather.

Many Vikings from Berk curiously looked towards both the girl and Razorwhip trying to figure out who she was and what type of dragon she had. 

EXT. BERK - DAY

[Hiccup and Toothless race through the forest, twisting and swooping to avoid the trees without losing speed]

HICCUP: Yeah! Come on, Bud! Here we go, Buddy! Come on, Toothless!

[Happy and determined, they fly higher, zipping around a flag post atop a cliff]

HICCUP: Yeah!

[Inside the training academy, Noell watches in excitement]

NOELL: Here they come!

[Fishlegs marks a sundial with a piece of chalk. Hiccup and Toothless race past the academy, past another flag post on a small rock outcropping at sea. Fishlegs adds a second mark]

"What are you guys doing?"  Astrid asked as she leaned forward in her seat.

"We're trying to see whose dragon is the fastest" Noell answered simply causing Ingrid to shakes her head.

"Why does everything have to be a competition for you Noell?" 

Noell goes to answer but Fishlegs beat her too it "it's not a competition Mrs Hofferson, more like collecting data to add to the book of dragons" 

Ingrid looked skeptical and not all convinced of his explanation. Even if that's what happening now she's positive it wasn't going to stay that way. 

HICCUP: Let's go!

[They circle back around to the academy, as Fishlegs tallies a third mark]

FISHLEGS: Yep! It's a new course record.

Hiccup beamed and Toothless warbles in pride. 

[He turns to see them swoop through the open gate, landing fast, but easily. Hiccup jumps breathlessly from Toothless back, stroking the dragon's head]

HICCUP: So? How'd we do?

FISHLEGS: Technically you're still the fastest, but someone, and I won't mention who, is gaining significant ground.