Animal House

DISCLAIMER: I only own the characters pictured above and the plot. Everything Else belongs to Cressida Cowell, Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders, Bonnie Arnold, Will Davis, Steve Hickner, Tom Owens, Kate Spencer, Adam F. Goldberg, John Puglisi, Bruce Seifert, Peter Steinfield, Aimée Marsh, Johane Matte, Ken Morrissey, David Moses Pimentel, Jeff Snow, Elaine abogan, John Sanford, Chad Hammes, Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Brad Lewis, Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack, Tim Johnson, and every other person who was included in creating the franchise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A Deadly Nadder and a Monstrous Nightmare play in the air above Dragon Isles)

Hiccup(v.o.): Here on Dragon Isels, we made peace with the Dragons. We're finally living and working together...and it only took us three hundred years. There's one slight problem... we forgot to tell the animals.

"Sarcastic as ever Lad" Gobber exclaimed cheerfully unsurprised

"If anything he's gotten worse" replied Noell earning her a look of betrayel from Hiccup 

"I thought you were on my side" He said dramatically. Noell only smirked

(The dragon pair land on Mulch's farm and wrestle, scaring all the animals)

Mulch: (Shoos away the dragons) Oh, not again. You go on now... you get, get, shoo! Now you know you're not supposed to be in here.

"Not so perfect now is it" Replied Stoick Boostfully

"still better than Berk and the kill or be killed days" Replied Mulch confidentiality 

Stoick huffed

Mulch: (Goes over to the animals to collect their products) Alright, everybody, time to earn your keep.

Bucket: (Looks in the chicken coop) It's the chickens  who lay eggs, right?

Mulch: Do we really need to go over this again?

Bucket: No...

"We'll give you Lying lessons bucket" Tuffnut offered

"Cause that was totally not believable" Ruffnut added on

"You two can do no such thing" Hiccup told them sternly

Mulch:Apparently we do. Well, pay attention Bucket.

Mulch: (Points at sheep) Wool. (Points at Chickens) Eggs. (Points at yaks) Milk. Was that so hard now, see?

"Simple really"

Mulch: Ugh. Observe. (Starts to milk a yak) Just grab the utter, like so, and pull. (No milk comes out) Uh, pull. Pull! (Yak gets frustrated and kicks away Mulch) Uh-oh. I think we're empty. That's not good.

(Scene changes to Hiccup and Noell 'sledding' on their dragons down a snowy mountain, doing various things to thwart the other pair)

"Oh so you get to go sledding on your dragon but we can't" Tuffnut huffed

"So unfair" Ruffnut grumbled 

"To be fair, you Two caused an avalanche" Noell snapped at the too she just wanted to watch the show. 

"If we're going to be fair. So did we" Hiccup pointed out. 

The twins gaped. 

"You-"

"Caused-

"An-"

"Avalanche!" they finished together