Alvin and The Outcasts

DISCLAIMER: I only own the characters pictured above and the plot. Everything Else belongs to Cressida Cowell, Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders, Bonnie Arnold, Will Davis, Steve Hickner, Tom Owens, Kate Spencer, Adam F. Goldberg, John Puglisi, Bruce Seifert, Peter Steinfield, Aimée Marsh, Johane Matte, Ken Morrissey, David Moses Pimentel, Jeff Snow, Elaine abogan, John Sanford, Chad Hammes, Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Brad Lewis, Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack, Tim Johnson, and every other person who was included in creating the franchise.

Disclaimer: I don't own the fanart outfit. Credit goes to the creator. I only own the collage which I created myself (I'm pretty proud since that was my first time creating one☺️)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This one...well This one depends" Aina said thoughtfully

"Meaning" asked Stoick suspiciously

"What my sister means means is for the Berkians you'll see a enemy but for the Drekians you'll see a ally" Ernalynn explained

"That's not very comforting" Gobber spoke

Hoyce whispered in Aina's ear in which she replied "we'll bring him after this episode" which confused everyone more.

(There  Rider's Dragons snap at each other while on Dragon Island.  Toothless chastises then and then looks out across the sea toward Dragon Isles)

Hiccup(v.o.): There's an old Viking saying: "When your friends are roasting on the spit, you're the one who's feels the fire." Mildew has made the entire village believe that dragons are too wild, that we all can't live together in peace. He's wrong, and I'm going to prove it.

"Got to admire the lad's determination and stubbornness" 

Stoick sighed. His son should really give up this fantasy of his because it really is impossible. So far this box was proving it. 

(The Dragon Riders scour a beach on Berk looking for some implements Mildew used to frame the Dragons.)

Snotlout: Arrrrrrgggh! We've been here for hours and we haven't found anything!

Hiccup: We've been here for ten minutes! And you've done nothing than build that!

(Hiccup points at a sand castle)

"Yes! My beautiful creation" Snoutlout exclaimed 

"How can it be beautiful? You built it in ten minutes"  Tuffnut asked

"Everything I build is beautiful" Snotlout replied boosting 

Snotlout: That is Snotlout Manor. And all I need now is a queen.

( He turns to Noell)

Noel: Ugh.

Tuffnut: Aaaarrrrrrrgggh! 

(Stomps all over Snotlout's sand, driftwood, and stone castle)

"TUFFNUT!" 

Snotlout: What-What are you doing?!

Tuffnut: Storming the castle.

"I thought it was a manor" A random Viking asked

Hiccup: Come on, guys! I'm telling you, Mildew framed our dragons! I saw Dragon feet in Mildew's house  and I watched him throw them into the ocean.