How To Pick Your Dragon

DISCLAIMER: I only own the characters pictured above and the plot. Everything Else belongs to Cressida Cowell, Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders, Bonnie Arnold, Will Davis, Steve Hickner, Tom Owens, Kate Spencer, Adam F. Goldberg, John Puglisi, Bruce Seifert, Peter Steinfield, Aimée Marsh, Johane Matte, Ken Morrissey, David Moses Pimentel, Jeff Snow, Elaine abogan, John Sanford, Chad Hammes, Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Brad Lewis, Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack, Tim Johnson, and every other person who was included in creating the franchise.

Disclaimer: I don't own the fanart outfit. Credit goes to the creator. I only own the collage which I created myself (I'm pretty proud since that was my first time creating one☺️)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ALVIN!!" shouted Stoick jumping out of his seat. Alvin glanced over at Stoick "Hey Stoick, how's the son?" He asked grinning tauntingly. He knew exactly how the son was but he wanted to get back at him for Hiccup. It worked because Stoick's face turned firery red. 

Axel stood up "Alvin" he said warningly. He didn't like Stoick and would love to see Alvin beat him but he didn't know how it would affect Hiccup and how he would feel. 

Alvin let out a sigh of resignation and disappointment before taking a seat on the other side of Axel. "So what are we doing?"

"Watching a magic box that shows us the past and future" 

"Oh"

(The villagers, Schmidt , and Axel pull a damaged ship up to the dock at Dragon Isles. Toothless and Hiccup stand to the side.)

"What happened?" 

"Dragon attack" a random Viking replied simply. The Viking that asked the question wanted to ask a follow up question but took a look at the villagers solemn faces and decided against it.

Hiccup(v.o.): Here on Dragon Isles, Well before it was Dragon Isles. we've always done things one way: the Viking Way. Since the dragons came, the Viking Way has become, well, the Hard Way. Unfortunately some people, like my father, still refuse to change.

Schmidt: It's that rogue dragon again. That's the second boat this week he's destroyed.

Axel: Well, we lost another whole catch. We could have saved it if we'd gotten there sooner.

Hiccup: Well, I know how you could have gotten there sooner.

Axel: Here we go again.

Chuckles erupted from the crowd. Gobber who was chuckling the most turned towards the chief of Dragon Isles "let me guess, he wants you to ride a dragon" He asked. Axel smiled and nodded. "Ahh, classic Hiccup" replied Gobber fondly 

Hiccup: If you'd flown there on a dragon you could have been there in five minutes instead of two hours. And you might even have been able to chase that rogue dragon away for good.

Axel: As the chief, I do things the Viking Way. Not the Dragon Way.

Stoick nodded in agreement. The Viking way was the best way.

Hiccup: Well, the Viking way is costing us a lot of fish and almost as many boats.

Schmidt: The boy's got a point. If you were on a dragon you could protect this island from a lot of things. Even Alvin.

"Protect the Island from me?! Where's the trust?" Alvin asked 

"You don't get trust" Stoick snapped at him