Portrait of Hiccup as a Buff Man

DISCLAIMER: I only own the characters pictured above and the plot. Everything Else belongs to Cressida Cowell, Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders, Bonnie Arnold, Will Davis, Steve Hickner, Tom Owens, Kate Spencer, Adam F. Goldberg, John Puglisi, Bruce Seifert, Peter Steinfield, Aimée Marsh, Johane Matte, Ken Morrissey, David Moses Pimentel, Jeff Snow, Elaine abogan, John Sanford, Chad Hammes, Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Brad Lewis, Jonathan Groff, Jon Pollack, Tim Johnson, and every other person who was included in creating the franchise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup(v.o.): Measuring up to a Viking father isn't easy. Especially when that Viking father is also the Chief of your village.

(Bucket has an uncharacteristic look of intense concentration on his face. He alternates between looking at his work and the father-son duo.)

Hiccup (v.o): So, when you get a chance to prove yourself, you jump on it.

Axel: Shoulder's back, chin up, son! This portrait's gonna hang in this hall forever.

Bucket: No good, no good, no good...

(Bucket, frustrated, steps away from his painting and marches over to Stoick and Hiccup. He rearranges Stoick's beard, adjusts Hiccup's shield, and then throws his arms in the air in a manner of defeat.)

Bucket: I CAN'T DO THIS!

(He turns and runs bucket-first into one of the hall's support beams. He sways for a moment before adjusting the bucket on his head back into place. He is seemingly much calmer.)

Bucket: Okay, I'm good.

Hiccup: I've never seen Bucket like this. 

Axel: Well, when he lost half his brain he suddenly became... (Bucket takes a handful of paints and blows them onto the shield.) an artist.

"How can you lose half a brain"  asked Bob

"It's Bucket! He's special" Hiccup replied causing Mulch to beam. Bucket was misunderstood and he wished more people could see that.

(Bucket continues to move the paints around with his hand with expertise. He holds out his thumb to his focus and closes one eye to measure proportion.)

Hiccup: So, Bucket can actually paint?

Axel: Oh, he's the best! He's gonna do us proud, son.

(Axel gestures to the wall behind them. Five shields are displayed, each bearing a picture of a past viking chief standing next to their son.)

Axel: This portrait is gonna take it's place along all the other Chiefs and their sons.

(One shield shows a picture of a large viking chief who resembles Axel quite a bit, standing next to a younger Axel the Noble.)

"I thought Axel was the first Chief of Dragon Isles"

"I am. But we were a different tribe before we were Dragon Isles, That's why some people don't agree with Dragons" Axel clarifies 

Axel: That is the only picture of my father and me. It was a great day.

(Axel breaks from his memories and looks down at Hiccup.)

Stoick: And so is this!

"We really need more pictures"

"Agreed"