Hwang Yeji // Oh My gawd

"Yeji, Yeji! YEJI!" Lia screamed at the top of her lungs making everyone in the cafeteria look at the group of five.

"Sorry mind your business" Ryujin said and they went back to their previous activities.

"W-what?" Yeji snapped out of her daze, all embarrassed, she was cought...again.

"You were staring somewhere again. Usually I'm the one doing it, are you okay? " Chaeryeong asked patting her friends back.

"Mhm, I'm okay" She said, Yeji looked down at her plate with food but then quickly averted her gaze at the thing she was zonning out at seconds ago. Lia tried to figure out where the redhead girl is looking and once she finally did she rolled her eyes.

"Seriously Yeji-ya, you have to stop looking at her table, she's not even there now" Lia said.

"I can't help it, I just think about her al-" Yeji was cut off by the cafeterias door opening, and loud voices speaking.

"But like, I would never date a redhead" Really loud voice of Kim Jennie was heard, accompanied with fits of giggles of her friends - Y/n, Chaeyoung a.k.a Rosé, Jisoo - and her girlfriend - Lisa.

"Well the Queen has arrived..." Ryujin mumbled with a sarcasm in her voice. Shortly after people realized who walked in chants, whistles and excitement of them was all that could be heard. Such us 'Y/n, looking good today' or 'when are we seeing each other?' or just simple praises towards schools the most popular and hot girl - Y/l/n Y/n.

She's all everyone wants in their s/o, she's pretty, hot, beautiful, rich, smart and she's not a bully. She has several talents and never fails to amaze people. She's nice and warm most of the time and that's probably why she's the school's queen.
Although a good few people were brokenhearted after her rejection they understood when she told them she's looking for the one.
Which in fact meant that she's not interested or she just likes someone else.

Yeji's heart sank at the statement Jennie, Y/n's friend or should I said best friend made. Saying that she would never date a redhead and Y/n laughing at that crushed her little hopes. Seeing that Yeji herself is a redhead, not natural but still.

They sat at their table and continued talking, everyone wanted to eavesdrop their conversations so I'm pretty sure the whole cafeteria was silent.

"You dated one you pabo" Lisa stated and pinched her girlfriends cheek, making the smaller girl pout.

"Yes. But your hair color is blonde now and to be honest I don't know how I manged to fall in love with the blonde you, the blonde you had first was really not it" She giggled after getting tickled by Lisa in revenge of that remark. Half of the cafeteria laughed at that comment.

"It's a good thing she looked good in the other blonde, I really don't know how did you managed to have so many colours on your head" Y/n giggled eating one of Rosé's French fries which made the blonde girl whine. The y/h/c haired girl just threw a quick 'I'm gonna buy you more later' look at her and carried on with her talk. "Besides, in my opinion red head's are really cute" She shrugged and smiled looking at her phone.

Yeji staring lovingly at the girl once again (millionth time in this week) and hearing what she said smiled. She really couldn't get enough of her crush's (pretty much it's love at this point) beauty even if she wanted to.

Beside her her friends shook their heads at their friend.

"Stop staring before you fall in love creep" Ryujin said.

"I think it's too late for that Ryujin-ie, she already did" Lia said.

"She doesn't even know someone like Yeji exists. She's just gonna be heartbroken once she gets rejected like all those boys and girls. Did Y/n even like someone in that way before? Why think that unnie is different"