1

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 1 One Point【Repair】

    Early January is the coldest time of the year.

    The sycamore tree beside the road had fallen out of its leaves, and the branches were covered with white snow, bending the branches down.

    The asphalt road was covered with snow, and there were traces of vehicles crossing one by one.

    An Nuo walked out of the drugstore and pulled up the loose collar a little bit.

    Turned around and crossed the road, walked into the Shui'an Huacheng Community on the side.

    This house was an adult gift from An Nuo's father when she was admitted to Bocheng University four years ago. The main reason is that she is so spoiled since she was a child that she will not be able to stand the accommodation conditions of the university.

    However, An Nuo was too lazy to travel back and forth between the school and the community, so he chose accommodation.

    After graduation, An Nuo did not choose to go home, but continued to stay in Perth.

    Because of this, she finally remembered the house that she had left out for four years.

    Her shelter.

    Walking into the house, An Nuo threw the things beside her hand onto the coffee table, and digs out the medicine she just went out to buy from the bag.

    She sniffed and swallowed the medicine with warm water.

    Then he went back to the room and slept all afternoon.

    It was already dark when I woke up.

    With the curtains wide open, the Wanjia lamp became the only light source.

    An Nuo felt that her throat was dry and dry, and her saliva hurt.

    She coughed a few times, got up dizzy and went to the living room to drink a few sips of water.

    An Nuo clutched her hot face and took a look at her mobile phone.

    The house was dark, and the light from the phone was shining, a bit dazzling.

    On WeChat, Ying Shuhe sent a few words.

    ——Nuo Nuo, my tooth is decayed.

    ——It seems to be inflamed...

    An Nuo instantly took back the idea of ​​asking her to accompany her to the hospital.

    Quiet reply: I will accompany you to the dentist tomorrow.

    Ying Shuhe: I called to make an appointment. It's at the clinic near your home.

    She replied in a daze, she was in a daze, and then took a few pills and swallowed it.

    Holding the blanket, the whole person shrank on the sofa and fell asleep.

    A little homesick, she thought.

    The next day, most of An Nuo's fever subsided.

    His face was still pale, and his limbs were still a little weak.

    She put on random makeup and went out.

    Ying Shuhe has already arrived downstairs at her house and is waiting for her at the gate of the community at the moment.