13

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 13

    The layout of the living room is basically the same as hers, but the decoration style is slightly deserted.

    The coffee table in front of me was very empty, with only a few clean transparent glasses and a kettle full of water. The ground is light-colored wooden floor, and under the coffee table is a gray blanket.

    There is a cloth on the TV in front of me, and it looks like no one has used it for a long time.

    The cake box placed on the dining table by Chen Baifan became the only item.

    No matter how two people live, it's like no one lives here. An Nuo thought to herself.

    All she wanted was to come and give a cake, she didn't take anything out, she only had a key.

    At this time, I didn't know what to do, so I just kept my hair down.

    So what Chen Baifan wants to tell her...

    She probably didn't say anything that shouldn't be said today.

    Well, it seems to have heard something he has never been in love with.

    Before An Nuo could think clearly, Chen Baifan came out of the room and walked over to sit next to her. He smiled at her, stretched out his hand to pour her a

    glass of water, and said apologetically: " I've been waiting a long time." An Nuo took a sip from the water glass, and said softly, "Not long, what are you going to talk to me?"

    Chen Baifan put the kettle back where it was.

    It's too early, he didn't talk too much, and went straight to the topic: "I heard you say that you are an illustrator today. My cousin just wants to publish a novel and needs to draw a cover map, so I want to ask you for help." He

    didn't expect it to be. For this reason, An Nuo was taken aback.

    Noting her expression, Chen Baifan added: "If you are paid, the price is okay."

    An Nuo fell silent, thinking in her heart.

    If she helps, does it mean that he owes her a favor?

    Maybe he would invite her to dinner or something in order to thank her.

    And if you don't just draw a picture, it won't be a loss.

    It doesn't matter if you don't pay for something like this.

    It would be best to let her soak in him...

    Thinking of this, An Nuo nodded immediately: "Yes."

    Chen Baifan's behavior did have selfishness, although he didn't know where his selfishness came from.

    Suddenly I remembered that He Xinjia had not low requirements for the cover. Chen Baifan, who wanted to let An Nuo go through the back door directly, still made a request: "Can you show me your illustrations?"

    An Nuo didn't bring his mobile phone and couldn't give him directly. Look, I had to say: "I didn't bring my mobile phone, but I have a lot of works on Weibo, you can go up and watch it. Weibo's name is glutinous paper, the glutinous paper with my name, paper towel paper."

    glutinous paper.

    Chen Baifan's originally calm expression instantly petrified.

    This name...is it a bit familiar...