14

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Fourteen

    The few words that An Nuo had not spoken in her mouth instantly swallowed back.

    Even Chen Baifan with such a good temper feels that Xinshu has a bad personality, so how difficult is this person to get along with...

    An Nuo silently feels sorry for him, but dare not express anything on his face.

    She thought, if we were to be together in the future, she would definitely take him to live with him.

    There is still an empty room in the house. I will find someone to decorate it after the New Year's return.

    Live for him.

    During the time she was thinking, Chen Baifan called her suspiciously.

    An Nuo recovered, with ambitions in his heart, and said seriously: "I won't talk to him." The

    next morning, An Nuo left for Percheng University.

    An Nuo's personality is not very good at dealing with strangers, and because of this, during college, there was basically no other good friends except the three in the dormitory.

    After graduating, An Nuo stayed in Bocheng as a leisurely full-time illustrator, and Ying Shuhe stayed in our school for graduate school. One of the roommates went to study abroad, and the other returned to work in his hometown.

    Ying Shuhe is her only friend in this city.

    An Nuo will come to school to meet with her every once in a while.

    It takes at least 40 minutes to walk from the gate to the dormitory of Perseong University.

    An Nuo couldn't drive into the school, so she got on the school bus and sat in the back row by the window.

    The next moment, a boy wearing a peaked cap also got into the car and sat next to her. The brim of the hat on his head was buckled down, covering the upper half of his face, revealing only the curved and tough chin.

    The car started slowly.

    The scenery outside was dazzling, and one after another passed by.

    Large tracts of dead trees, slightly dark sky, frozen lake, empty basketball court, people running on the track in shorts.

    Campus days.

    An Nuo retracted his eyes and leaned back in his chair lazily.

    Sure enough, it's better to graduate. If you want to go out, go out. If you don't want to stay in the house for three or two months, nobody will say.

    The windows in the car are closed tightly and the heating is turned on. Because it is winter vacation time, there are few people in the car and it is quiet and comfortable.

    The boy next to him twisted suddenly and took off his hat.

    An Nuo didn't notice, and pulled her bib a little higher, closing her eyes to refresh her mind.

    Upon seeing this, the boy slapped the broken hair on his forehead back, his movements were extremely exaggerated, and he pretended to accidentally hit An Nuo.

    An Nuo opened his eyes subconsciously to look at him, frowning.

    The boy also looked at her, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, scornful. He was wearing a white baseball uniform, loose, and only half of the zipper was pulled.