38

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 38

    An Nuo put the phone in his pocket, and at the same time, he heard the sound of the door lock opening at the entrance.

    As soon as her body stiffened, the restrained tension suddenly surged, and she looked up at Chen Baifan helplessly.

    Chen Baifan also heard the sound, turned on the faucet and washed her hands, wiped off the water with her apron, and naturally led her out.

    "Go out and

    say hello." It was Mother Chen who came back. She was standing next to the shoe cabinet, just after changing her shoes, she saw them as soon as she looked up.

    Standing next to Chen Baifan, An Nuo yelled inwardly, "Auntie."

    Mother Chen was a little surprised, and still called her like she did when she was a child: "Ah, Nuo Nuo came so early."

    An Nuo smiled shyly. : "It's okay anyway, just come here early."

    Mother Chen's temperament is not much different from that of the past , and she is still very enthusiastic about her.

    She came over, took her hand, and stared at her face.

    "He looks so good, exactly the same as when you were a kid."

    An Nuo was led to the sofa by her, and she didn't know what to say, so she had to listen to her quietly.

    Chen Baifan also followed, reaching out and pouring a glass of water for the two of them.

    "At that time, I saw that you were in a good relationship, and I wanted to mention to your mother that I would set up a baby kiss for the two of you." Mother Chen glanced at Chen Baifan. "

    Chen Baifan: "..."

    Mother Chen sighed: "Then your family moved away. It's a coincidence that you can still meet now."

    An Nuo cleverly replied, "Bocheng University who volunteered for the college entrance examination, and stayed there after graduation. Work here."

    "I know, your mother told me." At the mention of this, Mother Chen began to feel sad, "Your mother has recently, alas—"

    An Nuo was startled by this sigh: "Why? Up?"

    The next moment, Mother Chen took out her mobile phone and showed An Nuo the recent chat history between her and Mother An.

    Mother Chen: Nuonuo is coming over tomorrow.

    Mother Chen: What does she like to eat? Let me prepare.

    An Mu: What did you do in the past?

    Mother Chen: Bai Fan brought her over to meet [/smiles]

    Mother An: Oh.

    Mother Ann: My daughter is with your son. Mother Ann: I

    remember suddenly.

    An Nuo: "..."

    Chen Baifan was thinking about what he was cooking in the kitchen, and suddenly stood up and whispered, "I'll continue cooking, you can talk."

    Mother Chen also stood up and pressed him back to his original place: "Sit down."

    "It's been a long time since Nuonuo had eaten the food made by auntie." Mother Chen was excited, "Don't pretend to be, you don't usually come back to cook so actively."