50

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 50 Fifty Points

    An Nuo's breathing paused, but she didn't say anything this time, she raised her hand obediently and turned off the light. His vision dimmed for an instant, and nothing was seen.

    One of her hands was still holding Chen Baifan's neck, with no strength, as if she was tickling it.

    Chen Baifan threw An Nuo onto the bed, and in the next instant, his whole body was crushed on her body, and the warm and warm breath sprayed on the position of her collarbone, arousing tremors.

    An Nuo's body was limp, with a slight vapor, and the aroma after the bath was particularly strong. It spread out little by little in the darkness, and doubled into his nose.

    As he adapts to the darkness and the moonlight comes in through the gaps in the curtains, Chen Baifan can gradually see An Nuo's appearance.

    There was a light flush on his cheeks, and his eyes were shining brightly. Wearing short-sleeved shorts, showing white and tender arms and legs, her breathing slowly became rapid, and her chest undulated.

    Chen Baifan held the back of her head, leaned down, kissed her lips, and pulled her tongue out. Her mouth was full of the mint scent of toothpaste, and she was chilly, but she was irritated by his actions.

    His kiss gradually moved downwards, gently biting the soft flesh on her neck, and then he paused, sucking unconsciously, until the kiss left a trace and he was willing to let go.

    An Nuo whimpered, and pushed his head away subconsciously. His voice was soft and waxy: "Are you a dog? How do you bite?"

    Chen Baifan's Adam's apple rolled, his deep eyes staring at him, his voice dumb. It speaks in a breath, with a deep and intoxicating taste.

    "I'm your husband." With long fingers, he slowly pushed her blouse up with heat, rubbing it on the delicate waist. "Today is here to serve you."

    An Nuo felt He continued to poke his fingers upwards, she took a deep breath, her eyes were watery, as if she was about to cry, her voice was a little bit crying, she scratched his back with her nails, and muttered: "You untie... Don't talk like that, it's so uncomfortable..."

    Chen Baifan's fingers stiffened, pinching the row of buttons, and did not untie it for a long time. He raised his head, looking a little pitiful, reached out and picked her up, letting her kneel on both sides of his body.

    Chen Baifan lowered his head and kissed her earlobe, biting upward along the ear bones, his voice was vague, low and dumb: "Nuo Nuo teaches me..."

    An Nuo raised his head and didn't hear what he was saying.

    "Nuo Nuo teaches me, I can't solve it..."

    An Nuo finally understood what he was saying, put his arms around his neck, and buried his face in his neck. Her face was hot, and she became angry and said: "Why don't you even know this?"

    He was also aggrieved: "I haven't solved it."

    "You use two hands..." she said dullly.

    Chen Baifan did what she said, but this time he untied it all at once. Panting, he took out a condom from the cabinet beside it and bit it open with his mouth.

    An Nuo asked in a daze, "When did you buy it..."

    " I bought it the day I moved in." Chen Baifan pressed against her softness, his lips pressed to the side of her ears, with a low-alcohol hoarse voice. With a deep breath, "You said how long I endured it." The