6

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 6 Six o'clock

    The elevator room is spacious and bright, and the beige tile floor reflects light slightly under the illumination of the crystal ceiling lamp.

    An Nuo walked out of the house, and from this angle, he could see that the elevator door was about to close.

    She speeded up quickly, but when she got to the elevator button, the door was completely closed.

    An Nuo was not in a hurry, and didn't care, so he casually poked the down button.

    An Nuo buttoned the large hat on his hooded sweater on his head, playing with his mobile phone with his head hanging down.

    The sleeves of the sweater are very long, covering both the palms of her hands, leaving only the thin white fingers sliding on the screen.

    Before long, the elevator stopped on the fifth floor, accompanied by a "ding" sound.

    An Nuo lowered his head and walked in, leaning against the button, freed his hand and pressed the "1" button.

    She squinted half her eyes, and glanced at the words from An Mu: Did you buy a car?

    An Nuo lazily replied: Not yet, just a few days later.

    An Mu: Do you want me to find someone to accompany you?

    An Nuo: No, there is no one you know in Bocheng.

    An's mother: Just the elder brother from the neighbor's house when you were young.

    An Mu: He seems to have moved to your community recently because of his work.

    Seeing this passage, An Nuo paused: No, it's been many years...

    An Nuo: They're almost like strangers, I can figure it out by myself.

    An Nuo: Recently, the contribution fee has arrived. I will transfer it to you in a moment-3-The

    elevator just reaches the first floor.

    An Nuo put the phone off and put it in his pocket.

    She got out of the elevator, put her hands in her pockets, raised her head and walked out.

    There is still a short distance from the elevator to the door.

    An Nuo could just see a man walking by the door from this position.

    She was only wearing a thin round-neck blue and white striped sweater, and a pair of slippers stepped on her slim trousers.

    The two ran into sight.

    It's the dentist, Chen Baifan.

    In fact, from the first time I saw him until now, An Nuo hasn't seen his entire facial features completely.

    But I don't know why, she is sure every time.

    That is him.

    This time he finally didn't wear a mask again, and his entire facial features were clearly revealed.

    The eye sockets are deep, the bridge of the nose is very straight, the lips underneath are pale in color, and the facial features are distinct.

    Looks better than what she painted... In the

    next second, An Nuo withdrew her eyes, and gradually tightened her hands hidden in her pockets.