45

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 45

    An Nuo sensed that he seemed unhappy, rubbing his fingers, and whispered: "I won't be too late, I will go back in two days."

    Chen Baifan had no choice but to say, "It seems that I am in your heart. A very petty man."

    An Nuo was wronged: "I praised you a few days ago."

    Chen Baifan snorted softly and said, "You can come back whenever you want, but remember to call me every day. Nine calls."

    An Nuo was shocked by the number: "..."

    Chen Baifan thought for a while: "Should I remind you when to call?"

    "...you said."

    He was like an endorsement, very smooth He said nine time points: "After getting up in the morning, after eating breakfast, before lunch, after lunch, after waking up from a nap, before dinner, after dinner, after finishing the drawing, and before going to bed."

    Although Annuo can accept , But I don’t quite understand: "Why do you have to fight before eating?"

    Chen Baifan said without hesitation: "If you hear your voice before and after dinner, you can pretend to be eating with you."

    "..."

    " You can play at other times, but you don’t count in these nine hours. You play one less——" Chen Baifan paused and threatened, "You have to give me two more shots the next day."

    Hearing With these words, An Nuo's heart was unbalanced: "Why didn't you beat me."

    Chen Baifan was silent for a moment, and calmly said: "I can beat nine."

    An Nuo could guess what he thought next. When she said that, her expression was speechless: "You are too exaggerated."

    Chen Baifan raised his left eyebrows, and said confidently: "Probably nine hundred."

    "..." She originally thought he would say ninety, "I see. ."

    On the afternoon of the 7th, Chen Baifan returned to Perth City alone. After calling An Nuo, he sat on the sofa for a while, then sighed suddenly, then took the key and went out.

    Chen Baifan drove to the house he bought in Beiyuan.

    The original decoration style is rather cold, and everything is based on simplicity and comfort. But after being with An Nuo, Chen Baifan contacted the decoration company again, drew the design drawings and redecorated.

    The decoration was finished a while ago. Chen Baifan only came here once to check if there were any problems with the house. He also put some things here by the way, and never came again.

    The color of the house is pinkish, and the lighting is warmer. Although the space is not as big as the one in the Waterfront Flower City, it looks warm and delicate. This is the style that An Nuo would like.

    Chen Baifan walked into the bedroom, squatted beside the bedside table, and opened the cabinet.

    Inside is a red ring box.

    He stroked the surface of the ring box with his fingertips, did not take it out, and quickly closed the cabinet.

    After a while, Chen Baifan, who had already walked to the living room, returned to the bedroom again, took out the ring box and put it in his pocket.