20

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 20 Twenty O'clock

    An Nuo frowned and decided to delete all the words just now.

    It seems to have nothing to do with her.

    It was just a work relationship, and it seemed strange to ask him a question suddenly.

    Afterwards, she walked back to the living room and dragged the suitcase to the room.

    Pull out the USB flash drive from the inside, plug it into the computer, and send him the sketch that was just completed yesterday.

    Waxy Paper: [/Picture]

    Waxy Paper: Can you see this version?

    Waxy Paper: Then let me know if there is anything to be revised.

    An Nuo thought for a while, and added: It is limited to five changes.

    The other side.

    Chen Baifan sat on the sofa, leaned back, and touched his lips happily.

    He Xinjia looked at him hesitantly and kicked him: "Go to fried rice."

    "No." Chen Baifan grabbed a pillow and hugged him in his arms, muttering, "I'm drunk."

    "...Don't pretend to be drunk." "

    Chen Baifan didn't raise his eyes: "An Nuo personally fed me water, I was drunk."

    "..."

    Soon, Chen Baifan suddenly remembered what had happened and frowned at him.

    "Why are you coming over to find me? Didn't I tell you don't come out?"

    He Xinjia arrogantly: "I told me..." Hungry.

    Chen

    Baifan said coldly : "You will move out for me next time like this." The owner of the house, He Xinjia: "..." The

    next day, Chen Baifan took a shift and didn't have to go to work.

    He got up early and went to the supermarket to buy a lot of ingredients.

    Sending a message to An Nuo while going home.

    ——An Nuo, are you free at noon today?

    Only when he walked into the house did he receive An Nuo's reply: Yes.

    Chen Baifan put the things on his hands into the kitchen and typed in with his lips bent.

    ——Come over to my house and invite you to dinner.

    An Nuo: ...what.

    Chen Baifan: You painted for my cousin, and you took me in yesterday.

    Chen Baifan: I invite you to dinner.

    Chen Baifan raised his eyebrows and decided to be humble: Although what I did was average, it was quite clean.

    He waited for a few minutes with his eyes down, his expression very patient.

    After a while, the other side replied: Do you want me to come and help you?

    Chen Baifan had no idea that the other party was a guest and couldn't let her help.

    It was in a good mood to think that she could see her serious cooking appearance in person in a moment.