47

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 47

    Chen Baifan scratched his neck and motioned for him to pick up the phone and watch it directly. He thought for a while and believed in He Xinjia's ability: "Let's see if you can hack this Weibo."

    He Xinjia glanced at him, and calmly said, "You take me too much."

    Chen Baifan was cold-eyed. To see him.

    "But it should still be possible to check the IP address." He channeled himself.

    After one hour.

    He Xinjia cautiously looked at Chen Baifan, who was looking colder and colder next to him, cleared his throat, and said solemnly: "Well, the programmers on Weibo are too powerful...well...I can only find the terminal server."

    Chen Baifan Without speaking, he picked up the phone and took a photo of him with a calm expression on his face.

    Upon seeing this, He Xinjia immediately said: "But! My friend! My friend can definitely do it!"

    Chen Baifan put down the phone slowly and looked at him. He Xinjia tremblingly sat next to him, as if being kidnapped, stumbling and holding his mobile phone to call the university roommate.

    "Hello?" He Xinjia gave Chen Baifan a gesture, indicating that he doesn't need to worry anymore, "Is it possible to ask you for a favor?"

    "Can you find the other party's ip address through a Weibo?" Hearing the other party's answer He Xinjia breathed a sigh of relief and gave Chen Baifan a triumphant glance, "Yes, then you can help

    me-- " He Xinjia was interrupted by the other party before he finished speaking, and the smile on his lips froze: "What?...Wait, wait--" The

    other side has hung up the phone.

    He Xinjia put the phone down in a daze, and suggested: "Let's not check it."

    Chen Baifan frowned, "What did your friend say?"

    "He probably meant that he could find it, but this kind of thing is not. Morality, he wouldn't do it."

    "..."

    "In fact, why do you have to check the IP." He Xinjia turned over several Weibo posts under the blogger, and pointed to him, "Isn't there a display address here? Bocheng West Art Institute."

    "That makes sense." He hooked his lips, "Then I take my mobile phone and go to the school to ask if I know the owner of this Weibo one by one, and then observe their micro expressions to find out whether the other party is lying, is that right? "

    He Xinjia: "..."

    Chen Baifan leaned back irritably, sighed, recalling the comment on Weibo just now, and whispered: "No more."

    "Ah?"

    "I'm going back to fight."

    "... "

    Lin Wei was riding his bicycle with chewing gum in his mouth, and answered the phone with one hand: "What?"

    "Brother," Lin Zhi pretended to be calm, and asked softly, "Hahaha, what's the hot topic on Weibo today? Did you see it? My goodness—"

    Lin Wei interrupted her: "I didn't see it, what's the matter with you?"

    "Let me tell you..."