33

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 33 Thirty-Three Points (Catching Bugs)

    An Nuo still didn’t understand what he meant: "What are you talking about."

    Chen Baifan replied earnestly: "He said that I couldn't understand other people sleeping in, and I even got to the point where I started beating people. I thought it would be impossible. Some people will believe it."

    An Nuo reacted, swallowed, and bit his scalp and said: "I didn't believe it much."

    Chen Baifan glanced at her and hummed softly: "And he understands my nature and gentleness. My girlfriend believed his words subconsciously."

    An Nuo: "..."

    Who understands?

    "But you are my girlfriend, I can't care about you."

    "..."

    "I can only," Chen Baifan sighed, with a pitiful tone, "Get revenge on my cousin."

    "..."

    An Nuo After a few seconds of silence, he suddenly laughed.

    Hearing her laughter, Chen Baifan opened his eyebrows and looked at her sideways.

    "What are you laughing at?"

    She shook her head, saying nothing.

    It's just that at the beginning, I didn't get used to this way of getting along.

    But now suddenly feel.

    He looks like this now, only in front of her.

    It seems to make her more, more like it.

    On the second day, Chen Baifan took a turn off.

    The two made an appointment to go to the commercial street to watch a movie together.

    Before entering the market, Chen Baifan led An Nuo to the sales department and only bought a glass of Coke and a bucket of popcorn.

    Upon seeing this, An Nuo's eyes widened and couldn't help holding his wrist with Coke.

    "I also want to drink."

    Upon hearing this, the waiter couldn't help but look at Chen Baifan a few more times.

    Chen Baifan didn't pay much attention to other gazes. Seeing An Nuo's anxious appearance, the corners of his mouth were cocked. He inserted the straw into the bottle mouth and passed it to her.

    "Drink."

    An Nuo just took two sips with his hands.

    The next moment, Chen Baifan stuffed the big bucket of popcorn into her arms.

    "Hold this."

    An Nuo hugged silly, then dropped his head and grabbed one and put it in his mouth.

    She bit and raised her eyes, just in time to see Chen Baifan's gaze.

    An Nuo grabbed another one and asked, "Are you eating?"

    He lowered his head, his eyes sparkling, staring at her.

    The expression speaks for itself.

    She blinked and raised her hand to bring the popcorn to his mouth.

    Annuo's bones are small, so his hands and feet are small.