46

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 46

    Lin Zhi's breathing was stagnant, and immediately grabbed the phone and clicked on the Weibo to see.

    In such a short period of time, there have been dozens of comments, but most of them are throwing question marks to ask what "Mr. Gentle" is, and the rest are skeptical.

    Lin Zhi immediately took out his cell phone and dialed Xiaowen's number, and he cut off directly over there. She was anxious and burst out directly: "Damn, is she a stupid?"

    Xiaoyu didn't know what to say: "...she has always been like that, very annoying."

    "What should I do now, I don't know. Where did she go..." Lin Zhi said while texting Xiaowen, looking crazy, "Ah, ah, fuck!"

    [Quickly delete Weibo! 】

    【Do you have a brain problem? If I show it to you, it means I agree to let you post on Weibo? ]

    There was no response over there.

    When Lin Zhi refreshed, the comments and reposts were over a hundred.

    【seriously? Ah, ah, Dr. Wen is so handsome! Peace and love! ]

    [Emmmmmmm...]

    [Is this woman a meter and five...]

    [What is "Mr. Gentle"? Is it the latest drama? 】

    【Is there something wrong with the blogger? Wao Paper just said that he didn't want to expose the three-dimensional, right? Reported. :)]

    [This doctor seems to be from the clinic near my house...]

    [Can the blogger delete Weibo? Want to be red, crazy, right? 】

    【@耳东安安, great! Is that you! ]

    Lin Zhi gritted her teeth, broke the jar, and sent a text message to Xiaowen again: Anyway, I don't care, you bear the consequences, you can send it if you like.

    When An Nuo was about to call Chen Baifan after dinner, Ying Shuhe called her. She paused, glanced at the time, and picked it up.

    She was about to accuse the other party of remembering her birthday time wrongly, Ying Shuhe's voice came down the receiver, with anxious and at a loss: "Nuo Nuo, look at Weibo, ah ah ah ah, It's a real dog..."

    An Nuo was stunned: "What's wrong?"

    Ying Shuhe quickly explained: "Go and see, a blogger posted a picture of you and Dr. Chen. I have already trusted her privately. , Asked her to delete Weibo, but after she saw it, she blacked me out, I rely on."

    An Nuo still didn't react: "Why send me and Chen..." At

    this point, she suddenly understood What about it, swallowed the rest of the words back, and said softly: "Then I'll go take a look first."

    An Nuo hung up the phone and quickly boarded Weibo.

    She looked at the people who circled her, and quickly found the Weibo. An Nuo's expression cooled down, and she pressed her lips, flipping through the three photos.

    The picture of her seemed to be taken secretly in the classroom, about when she was in her sophomore year, she still had black hair in a shawl.

    For Chen Baifan, An Nuo couldn't guess when it was taken. His hair in the photo was not dyed, just like the way she saw him at the first time.