25

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Twenty-Five o'clock

    An Nuo blushed, completely unable to refute.

    She kept her face away, put the bag on the side into his arms, and urged: "You go back quickly."

    Chen Baifan followed her movements and looked down at the bag.

    He took out the gift box slowly, opened it, and took out the painting.

    An Nuo sat next to him, looked down at the painting, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

    Chen Baifan stroked the person painted on it with his fingertips, and a little smile crossed his eyes.

    An Nuo followed his gaze and happened to see the red skirt.

    But it's actually not very conspicuous, and she didn't care too much.

    "Go back and look again, it's very late."

    "An Nuo." He turned to look at her, "

    Up here, am I hugging you or kissing you." An Nuo's expression froze, she stood up suddenly, panicked. Said: "What! Just talking! Just talking!"

    Chen Baifan said, looking a little disappointed, he closed the painting.

    "Have you had dinner," he asked.

    An Nuo touched her stomach and shook her head: "No, but I

    'm not hungry." "Are you really hungry?"

    "Not hungry."

    In fact, An Nuo's eating time is not stable.

    Sometimes the drawing stays up late, and the next day you get up late, and it’s too late for lunch.

    Therefore, occasionally she can even skip dinner.

    Now she slept, and there was indeed no hunger.

    Upon hearing this answer, Chen Baifan sighed.

    Reached out and grabbed An Nuo's hand and put it on his stomach.

    The voice is gentle, the tone is slightly deep, and it sounds pitiful.

    "But I'm so hungry." He also tucked his abdomen specially.

    Touching his hard and flat abdomen, An Nuo suddenly remembered that he seemed to have not eaten dinner just like himself.

    She didn't take her hand back, and hesitated and said, "I have nothing to eat. Why don't you go back and get some..."

    Seeing him not talking, An Nuo added, "Or go out and buy something to eat?"

    Chen Baifan glanced at her. "I know how to cook it myself."

    An Nuo breathed a sigh of relief: "Then you go home, it's half past one, eat early and go to bed early."

    "..."

    "You have to go to work tomorrow."

    After finishing speaking, he No response for a long time.

    An Nuo turned his head and just hit the line of sight he was looking at.

    Shen Hei Youshen, fixedly looking at her.

    An Nuo was inexplicably stared at him with such gazes, and then said: "What's wrong."

    He lowered his eyes and muttered, "Late night--"