28

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 28

    Ying Shuhe was embarrassed and didn't know how to respond.

    She took two steps back in silence, squeezed the doorknob, and was still thinking about whether to leave as if nothing happened, Chen Baifan stood up straight.

    He closed his eyes, and then he curled his lips naturally.

    Looking at Ying Shuhe, he gently said, "Is it An Nuo's friend? Come in and sit down."

    Ying Shuhe waved his hand quickly: "I'm just here to get something, I'll leave right away."

    An Nuo regained his senses, cheeks There was still a little red, pretending to be calm and said: "It's dark outside, I'll take you back."

    Chen Baifan glanced at the time and said, "Let's go after eating."

    Ying Shuhe didn't know how to refuse, so she had to be a little bit. head.

    Next, the two stayed in the living room to watch TV.

    Chen Baifan went to the kitchen to cook alone.

    An Nuo pays attention to the direction of the kitchen from time to time, and feels very uneasy: "Why don't you just stay by yourself? I'll help him. Oh, it's so annoying. Do you want me to learn how to cook..."

    "Wait." Shuhe grabbed her wrist, "What's your situation

    ? " "Ah?"

    "You weren't just now," Ying Shuhe pointed to her lips, "How long have you been hiding from me? I'm not at all like this. I know! If I didn't meet you today..."

    Hearing this, An Nuo was silent for a few seconds.

    The expression was faint, as if it had just reacted.

    "I, I have not been with him for a day."

    Ying Shuhe: "..."

    An Nuo's eyes went blank for a moment: "No, he is amazing."

    "..."

    "Why is he just like me? It’s like having been in love for a long time..."

    "...what the hell?"

    In fact, I was at a loss.

    She and him seemed to be in love for the first time, so why he entered the role all at once.

    When An Nuo is still thinking about how to change his identity from a friend to a girlfriend, he can naturally hug her, hold her hand,... and kiss her.

    An Nuo scratched his head and said what was in his mind: "I think he is very sophisticated when it comes to dating."

    Sophisticated.

    Ying Shuhe's mouth twitched: "Dr. Chen shouldn't be too young, right."

    "But he has never been in a relationship."

    "Maybe because you have known each other for a long time, and there is nothing to break in."

    Although it is an acquaintance. It's been a long time, but I haven't seen it in more than ten years...

    An Nuo sighed depressed.

    "What are you doing?" Ying Shuhe said enviously, "You still sigh if you can be with the person you like, I really want to beat you."