48

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 48

    After An Nuo washed and was about to go to bed, Chen Baifan called her again. She looked at the phone and mumbled "I really have to make nine calls" before picking it up.

    As if she was still worried about her feelings, Chen Baifan's voice was very soft and told her obediently, "An Nuo, that blogger deleted Weibo."

    An Nuo was taken aback, and said softly, "It seems I was shocked. She's here."

    Chen Baifan didn't hear clearly, he gave a questioning "um", and the ending sound went up slightly.

    An Nuo's mood improved in an instant, and before he could explain to him, he hung up the phone after leaving a word: "I want to scare her again."

    Chen

    Baifan : "..." He Xinjia stood beside him, curious. Asked: "An Nuo hung up your phone?"

    Chen

    Baifan reluctantly said: "She has something to do." He Xinjia continued to fan the flames: "Why is it so miserable, when I chased Jiang Er, she didn't try to directly hang up like this. , It seems that you are really a dispensable boyfriend——"

    Chen Baifan endured the urge to hit him, interrupted him, and pulled out a calm smile.

    "You can go back now."

    An Nuo pulled out the photo Xiaoyu sent her just now, sent a private message to the blogger, and sent a [/little yellow man happy] expression by the way.

    The blogger responded quickly: Fuck, where did you come from?

    An Nuo rested her chin and didn't reply, staring at her constantly swiping the screen and bombarding her.

    Wenwenwenwen's daily gossip: Damn, ah, ah, fuck, Wenwenwenwen

    's daily gossip: What do you want after I deleted it?

    Wenwen Wenwen's daily gossip: can it be deleted? Very annoying,

    An Nuo twitched the corner of her mouth, but didn't reply to her, and threw the phone aside.

    Now Weibo has been deleted, to avoid more proliferation, although many people must have saved the picture. Thinking of this, An Nuo sighed.

    Posting this blogger's photo on the Internet, it seems that there is nothing to post. Others have done immoral things, it does not mean that she has to retaliate in this way.

    An Nuo yawned and reached out to blacken the blogger. I thought I'd better follow the legal channels obediently.

    At this moment, the phone in her hand vibrated.

    An Nuo looked down and saw that it was Chen Baifan who had sent her a text message.

    A very calm sentence was displayed on the screen.

    ——You hung up my phone.

    An Nuo: "..." When

    she was worrying about how to deal with the blogger, she actually forgot. It was more difficult for her boyfriend to do than the photo was exposed.

    On the other side, Xiaowen finally returned to the dormitory, pointed at Xiaoyu, and asked in a cold voice: "Did you send my photo to that stupid author?"