44

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 44

    An Nuo didn't react: "Ah? Do you want to go back to Perth City now?"

    "Of course not." Chen Baifan was helpless, "I'm asking, do you want to live here in Sichuan Mansion in the future."

    "..." An Nuo really never thought about this.

    But it doesn't really matter where she stays...

    She doesn't have a fixed location for work, and she doesn't like going out. Moreover, it is not far from Perseong to Chuanfu. If she wants to go home, she can return anytime.

    Noting her expression, Chen Baifan said solemnly: "You don't have to stay with me in Persepolis just because of my job. It doesn't take much to change jobs anyway--" Difficult.

    Chen Baifan's words stopped and looked up at her: "However, if I can't find a job, it doesn't seem

    to matter ." An Nuo didn't understand what he wanted to express, but he replied very seriously: "You will definitely not find it

    Come here ." "If you can't find it, you will have more time to accompany you, but there is a problem with food, clothing, housing and transportation—" Chen Baifan was still imagining this scene, and instantly looked forward to it, "You can take care of me."

    "... …" An Nuo had a meal, "Can I refuse?"

    "You can." Chen Baifan said blankly, "Anyway, I am alone in the middle of the night with nowhere to go, and you will not see you when I am tortured by the cold. Yes, you won't see the appearance of me being so dizzy and crying."

    An Nuo was silent, using two index fingers to hook up the corner of his straight mouth.

    Chen Baifan stared at her and guessed: "Do you want me to be strong?" Does

    this move mean that you have to face it with a smile when you encounter no matter how bad things are.

    "No." An Nuo laughed, blinking to express her thoughts, "I just feel that when you say this, you smile a little bit more emotionally."

    Chen Baifan was silent for a few seconds, and it seemed like Thinking, he nodded quickly: "Okay, then I will pay attention next time."

    "..."

    "Why do you look so speechless?" Chen Baifan doubted, "I have to listen to your suggestions in order to make further progress."

    "..." Is it so knowledgeable to be a demon?

    What else does An Nuo want to say.

    The next moment, Chen Baifan stood up, lowered his head and kissed her lips, then he pulled her to the door and whispered: "Okay, kiss, go back to sleep."

    An Nuo froze for a moment, as if she was insane. To see him.

    "Don't stay with me for so long." Chen Baifan waved his hand, pointing out, "I am hungry and thirsty regardless of occasion, I hope you can understand."

    An Nuo looked at him unhappy, "Are you? I just want to sleep."

    "No." Chen Baifan scratched his head, looking like a big boy, and honestly said, "I'm afraid that if you stay with me for so long, your parents will think more. Then the impression of me gets worse. "

    An Nuo hadn't thought about this. The roots of her ears became hot instantly. She put the quilt on his head, said hurriedly, "Go to sleep", and ran back to the room.