9

return
Pamper me more
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 9 Nine o'clock

    An Nuo is really trapped now.

    Did she really grow wisdom teeth... Without

    her knowledge, she grew one silently?

    It's not right, how could she not know if she has wisdom teeth.

    Now if she directly said that she had no wisdom teeth, would it be too shameful for him?

    Doesn't it appear that he is a dentist incompetent? Even wisdom teeth can admit their mistakes.

    In order to give face to his crush, An Nuo had to say weakly: "...I suddenly don't want to pull it out." But

    Chen Baifan didn't follow the steps, and continued calmly: "Don't be afraid . Pulling teeth will use anesthetics, basically not. It hurts. The pain is only the short time the anesthetic dissipates."

    "..." It seems to make sense.

    If she had wisdom teeth, she would definitely pull it out without hesitation.

    But the current situation is that she doesn't!

    An Nuo didn't know how to deal with this situation for a while.

    Before she could think of it, Chen Baifan, who was standing in front of him, bent slightly, with a smile in his eyes, and said patiently: "So pull it out, I'll ask the nurse to get the tools."

    This look was inexplicably scary.

    Smile tenderly to you, pull your teeth mercilessly.

    An Nuo swallowed.

    There was a moment of silence, and finally she was still struggling to death, and she retorted in a low voice.

    "I don't have wisdom teeth..." The

    voice was low, weak, and a little erratic, as if it was a little uncertain.

    Chen Baifan really didn't hold back this time, and laughed out loud.

    He put away his playful mind, took off the mask, revealing his entire face.

    Chen Baifan lazily rubbed the handle of the mouthpiece with his fingers, his eyelids drooping.

    The bright lights made the edges and corners of his facial features distinct, because the smile at the corners of his mouth seemed very soft.

    "Don't remember the last time you came to wash your teeth?"

    An Nuo was stunned, but didn't react: "Remember."

    Then, An Nuo saw his lips slowly open and said something.

    His voice was deliberately lowered, with a dumb tone, a little more magnetic than usual.

    "So I remember you don't have wisdom teeth." He chuckled softly.

    An Nuo: "..."

    She was suddenly a little embarrassed, like the embarrassment of being seen through.

    Although she originally intended to check her teeth, why is it so embarrassing...

    An Nuo unnaturally stood up from the dental chair, staring at him, with a

    faint expression, but her palms on her side were squeezed tightly. He said something: "I made a mistake." After a

    pause, An Nuo decided to smear him before he said anything first: "I just made a mistake and said that I have wisdom teeth, but you gave me a longing out of thin air. A wisdom tooth came out."