Rivalry

Aisha

My eyes widen in disbelief. "There's no way..."

"You were trapped and I got you out of there after I called 911." he says and before he could finish, I hug him with my eyes flooded in tears.

"I've been looking for you for years." I begin to cry.

He rubs my back and rests his head on mine. "I've been wondering how you were doing. I'm so sorry I couldn't save your parents."

"Thank you, Finn. After three years of waiting, this seems too good to be true." I squeeze him.

"I'm here now and I'm so glad to see you're doing okay." he lets me cry everything out on his shoulder.

I literally have no words.

None.

I don't know what to say rather than repeatedly saying thank you and him telling me he's sorry everything happened the way it did.

I'm in so much shock.

But that all drops once I hear knocking on my front door. I pull away from Finn. "I better go check that out."

He nods and I jog over to the front door, opening it to see the one and only...

Sin.

He looks so stressed and not himself. It looks like he hasn't even slept according to the messy hair and his red eyes.

My heart breaks and he looks at me. "I'm sorry I haven't been there."

"Sin..." I hug him. "I've missed you so much... I'm the one that's sorry. I shouldn't have been trying to dig into your personal life and I truly apologize for everything."

"I've missed you too, Fairy." he holds me. "How have you been?"

I pull back and smile. "Great. Sin, meet Finn. The guy that saved me the night of the wreck."

He pushes his eyebrows together then looks up at Finn... and that's when his eyes widen and every emotion he's had, leaves.

He looks... cold.

"Nice to meet you, Sin." Finn walks over with a smirk on his face.

Sin looks at him blankly before snapping out of his thoughts and shaking his head. "Oh yeah. Hey man."

"You guys okay?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Yeah, I'm still just not feeling the best." Sin just takes a seat on the couch.

Finn looks at me. "You know Sin? The towns biggest problem?"

"He's not all that bad, Finn." I respond. "But yeah, I met him a few weeks ago and we've became friends."

"Be careful with him, Aisha. Really. He's not who you think he is."

He walks off with that, leaving me absolutely taken back. What does he mean that he's not who I think he is? Does he know Sin?

"So Finn, you live around here? How'd you meet Aisha?" Sin crosses his arms with a raised eyebrow.

"I do, Aisha and I are actually neighbors. We met at the grocery store earlier and I knew she looked so familiar and what do ya know! Aisha Feyre." Finn chuckles.

I see anger building up upon Sin, but I don't dare say anything.

"You're just meeting everyone at a store, huh?" Sin turns to me.

I look at him in utter disbelief.

Why would he try to start stuff? All I did was introduce him to someone and he asks like a feral dog.