Shirt

Sin

"You can believe me or you don't believe me, but I was there for you that night. I know the true story behind everything Finn might've put in your head." I stand tall. "You can choose me and Finn, but regardless, I can't sit here and watch you fall in love with a manipulator."

And with that, I storm off, leaving here speechless.

**

"I miss you." I hear Carter crying over the phone.

"I miss you too, buddy. It's all gonna be okay soon, yeah? We'll see each other in no time. You graduate this year! You're so close, Cart." I comfort.

"Yeah..." he trails off "how is grandpa?"

I clench my jaw. "He's doing great."

Lying, right through my teeth.

"Thats good! I can't wait to see him once I get down there." he says. "Well hey, I'm going over to Devon's house now so I'll call you later big bro!"

"Have fun, buddy. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye!"

"Bye."

I hang up the call and sigh, stressfully running my fingers through my hair.

There's so much going on at once and I can't take it anymore. I want at least one thing to get better, but will it? With my luck, no. It won't.

If it wasn't for grandpa then I wouldn't have even came to Georgia. I would've went somewhere else like Minnesota or some shit where nobody would know who I am.

I honestly didn't think anybody would remember me down here. That I'd be free.

I came here to get away from my past, but it only followed me. Everyday I have a different scar reopen. It's not fair.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the text ding goof off on my phone.

Fairy 🧚🏼‍♀️ :
Could you meet me at my house? I'd like to talk to you if you don't mind...

My heart thumps.

Talking to her would give me alot of relief, but I don't want to sit here and compete with Finn anymore.

It's not fair when I know the truth and he's feeding her lies that she could easily believe because of my reputation here.

But that's not the case.

It's all lies.

I gulp and begin typing.

Me :
Yeah... I'll head over now

I tap the arrow to send it.

Okay.

You can do this.

I take a few deep breathes before grabbing my keys and walking out of the apartment complex. Then I hop on my motorcycle, putting on my helmet and tightening it before speeding off towards Aisha's house.

I try rehearsing what I'm gonna say, but honestly, I don't know what to say. I don't even know the first word I'm gonna tell her when I see her.

Pathetic.

That's what you are, Sin.

I tighten my grip and lean into turn leading to Aisha's street. That's when I slow down to make it there a little slower so I can gather my thoughts since I've been speeding this whole time.