Feelings

Sin

"You KISSED HER?!" Carter gasps.

"Shush! She might hear you!" I put my finger over his lips. He bites it and I pull back. "Ow!"

"Ask her out already!! You both obviously have feelings for each other! Just date!" He says like a school girl.

I sigh. "I don't know. What if she doesn't see me that way?"

"Are you kidding me?! I literally watched her cling to you yesterday at the ranch! She's into you!" He brings up the events that honestly made me the happiest.

"I just don't wanna ruin anything."

"What would be ruined?!"

"I'm a fucked up dude, Carter. We know that. What if I do something to hurt her and she leaves us? It would be all my fault." I pause. "I can't risk losing everything this girl has given us."

"I honestly don't think you will. Anyone with eyes can see the connection you have! Sin, you've never even showed interest in any girl and seeing you view this girl as if she's your whole world... it's special." He replies with logic.

"Maybe." I smile.

"Don't let another guy take her from us!" He walks out of the room.

And that my friends

is what hits me.

****

"How do you guys find working out... fun?" Aisha walks over with our waters.

"Gains, baby!" I bit my bottom lip and flex at her.

She playfully rolls her eyes. "Here's your starbucks!" She says like a little girl.

"Don't say it like thattttt." Carter rolls the T off his tongue. "You asked what we wanted and we said water."

"Still starbucks." Aisha winks, handing us the cups.

I playfully shake my head, taking it from her hand and chugging it. "Mmm thirsty."

Carter takes off the lid and throws it all down his body, causing Aisha and I to look at him with our jaws slightly dropped.

"Ah. Refreshed." Carter throws away his cup.

Aisha shakes her head. "I ain't asking any questions. I'll be the car whenever you guys are ready." She taps my bicep before walking out the doors.

I blush but try to hide it from Carter.

"Nuh uh! I saw that!" He jumps on me. "Come on, Sin! Ask her out!"